The online racing simulator
yes it's my fault. Please lift my ban, I beg you. I miss playing games.
Quote from syecvs :yes it's my fault. Please lift my ban, I beg you. I miss playing games.

I'm not really sure what you expected, since it's your seventh ban.

As I wrote earlier, your ban is not forever and it will be lifted. You can enter the server on 28.02.2024.

Please check !rules, when you connect again.
i got ban for no reason sir
it said "practice session has ended" then i cant connect anymore, Why????????????????
hello sir, may i ask you to UNBAN ME because oxdead FASLY banned me for crashing, i just turned around but the car behind me just crashed me on purpose, plz unban me i got fasley ban
Chill out my guy, the mods will reach to you dw
@joe
got banned yesterday 12h
screams on forum cause global ban warning
comes back today
lasts 5 min before being banned again cause cant behave and harass other guests with rampcar

nice specimen, but doesnt belong here
idk this Tiff woman is spamming banns when everyone is apologising, worst mod on the server, someone revoke her lmao
Quote from Alex M. :idk this Tiff woman is spamming banns when everyone is apologising, worst mod on the server, someone revoke her lmao

Be careful don't get banned by saying that :=)
Quote from Bruhmomento :Be careful don't get banned by saying that :=)

Good reply, thank you. Pretty much just validating my point of using "power" for self advantage.
Ps: It's not about me, couldn't care less about a ban in a 20 year old dying game, there are plenty of other servers. It's about the other new members experience she can ruin with her bitterness. Smile Ty for understanding, I'm done with my rant.
@Alex.M

well am a bit curious about that "power for self advantage" you are writing about, maybe that's how you would behave as an admin instead

also why do u need to specify that Tiff is a woman ? what does it have to do with your ban ?

know that I invited Tiff in the admin team, after watching how she behaved for monthes, so I know she is fair and clean 100%

There are plenty of other servers.Ty for understanding
@turbofan oxdead banned me for saying sorry to a guy that i rammed by accident
@turbofan plz unban me it was a false ban
Lmaoo
@joe

Quote from Joe mama1256 :pls remove me bans on live for speed da bans were bots i swear on my mama

Quote from Joe mama1256 :@turbofan oxdead banned me for saying sorry to a guy that i rammed by accident

You write lies here. To me, lying is despisable, despicable, contemptible and miserable.
I will write longer ban, lets say 180d, so you can think about it while growing up a bit.
rip huehuehuehue
Dangg
-
(Joe mama1256) DELETED by Scawen : bickering and resorting to insults
-
-
-
-
-
(johneysvk) DELETED by Scawen : reply to posts that are now deleted
-
-
(Bruhmomento) DELETED by Scawen : bickering and resorting to insults
-
-
(Bruhmomento) DELETED by Scawen : bickering and resorting to insults
-
(JayDeM) DELETED by Scawen : reply to posts that are now deleted
Anybody knows how long is my ban in just a ride?, pretty sure i got banned for swearing iff im not wrong
@Ante
12h
we dont ban for swearing, we ban for offenses, avoid insults for example.
Help me get into Just A Ride
Can someone help me? I connected to Just A Ride, played for a few hours, was disconnected by coincidence when I needed to turn it off. Now when I arrived and tried to log in the pop-up says ''Server refused connection'', can anyone help me?
Is this what you call a ban? for doing no damage to anyone and not touching any car? is this normal?

video evidence: https://imgur.com/a/QCXCtk5
I mean the server is famous for banning people for no reason. Servers like these will drown LFS even more. Thanks Indian guy
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG