The online racing simulator
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Regardless of my opinion, I think the market should show everything. And its has already shown quite well, for 10 years Tesla has proved that electric cars are the future, no matter how I feel about it. I think in 10 years, ICE cars will be rare and expensive objects for connoisseurs, and I'm not sure that they can be used on public roads,(if yes, then with big taxes) this is what everything is going to now.

I agree with this - mostly. I think it'll be a couple more decades than just ten years though. Here in the USofA, we have a couple of issues that need ironing out. Most of our highway maintenance is funded by gasoline taxes. Nice simple system. Electric cars don't need gasoline obviously, so something else needs to be done to make up for the loss of funding. Some states, like mine, are having electric car owners pay a yearly fee to make up for that. Trouble is, unlike the gas tax, you have to pay that in one lump sum and its a few hundred dollars. Most work commuters can't afford that. And at least with gasoline, drivers basically pay as they go based on miles driven. Electric cars have to pay a set fee so unless you're really into road trips, you might not be getting a good deal with this. And charging stations. At this point there are way more teslas than charging places and I think the closest charging station near me is 15 miles away. So I think that at least here, we still have a ways to go. Plus, until they come up with better source materials for the batteries, there's still more oil than rare earth metals required for all those batteries.... Whatever happened to hydrogen fuel cells?
Quote from Racer Y :.... Whatever happened to hydrogen fuel cells?

Hydrogen fuel cells and combustion engines will return to the forefront when the industry has finished organizing itself to sell us water at the same price, or even much more expensive, than fossil fuels. This will end the great charade of electric cars powered by lithium batteries.
By then, other solutions that are more viable, less dangerous, lighter, much less expensive and finally environmentally friendly will also have emerged (such as magnesium or hemp batteries, certain synthetic fuels, etc. ).
These real electrical and thermic solutions will make the contemporary electric car market technologically obsolete. Which, in its current form, constitutes the most needlessly consumerist and scandalous project that humanity has ever imagined (Big grin Please note that I am making a considerable effort here to express my thoughts in the most balanced terms possible).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG