The online racing simulator
new update
(8 posts, started )
new update
can we have an estimated update release time? even in months or years would be great
-
(drifthuseyin) DELETED by drifthuseyin : delete
im talking about the new update of lighting system and map updates
It should be sometime this year. Probably...

edit. I just don't understand why you guys are asking about this all the time. It will arrive when it arrives, as simple as that. Scawen is only 1 guy, he is working his ass off to bring all these new updates and to finalize them in the new official update. Don't expect anything groundbreaking with the lighting/gfx update, it's still gonna be the same sim with a little bit of makeup. Tire physics, on the other hand, is the holy grail. That one should be significant and it's something to be very excited about Smile
Quote from rane_nbg :It should be sometime this year. Probably...

edit. I just don't understand why you guys are asking about this all the time. It will arrive when it arrives, as simple as that. Scawen is only 1 guy, he is working his ass off to bring all these new updates and to finalize them in the new official update. Don't expect anything groundbreaking with the lighting/gfx update, it's still gonna be the same sim with a little bit of makeup. Tire physics, on the other hand, is the holy grail. That one should be significant and it's something to be very excited about Smile

Eric also Smile
True that Smile Just note that Eric is not doing anything regarding game engine programming, that's all on Scawen. We will thank Eric once we fully see his outstanding work, which I'm sure will be awesome and everyone's eyes will be pleased (judging from the previews).
No, I’m not criticising, I owe it all to these amazing developers for creating such a magnificent game, however I am more than ecstatic to be able to play the new update. Lately I have spent hours analysing every screenshot and every other possible video or posts about the new updates to learn as much as possible. Especially the screenshots, I watched every single one and did a side by side comparison with the actual game to see every detail. Pleased to say I also noticed a lot of changes even in the new maps such as west hill. Big grin
missed the rimming update? its top priority for the upcoming time

new update
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG