- POLICE

Engine has the following specifications:

inline 4 2.4 turbo diesel
690 bhp
727 lbft

COVER SCREENSHOT:
The anime engine specs aside, it should have five cylinders
The engine values are being tweaked.
hey, my dude, I love the mod but I just looked up the car irl and it has a paddle shift transmission, in this case you can make it have 7 gears. Is there a reason why you made it H pattern with 6 gears?
Hello
In real life, the 2021 Volvo V90 Cross Country has an eight speed automatic. This mod used to have paddleshift 7 gears before the latest update in power.
The reason why it was changed to H pattern was becuase the car will not reach redline on 6th gear.
It may be reverted at some point
Quote from monsternetwork :
The reason why it was changed to H pattern was becuase the car will not reach redline on 6th gear.

Top gears aren't to do top speeds on it, they are for economy so that was completly right.
6th gear is propably for city cruising and maintaining low rpm, 7th for highway and that's why they are so long.

People can do setups anyway.

IMO for modified car with engine SWAP, H - pattern is okay but it would be nice to have stock version with paddleshift.
The 2.4 is reverting back to paddle-shift gearbox.
2.0 is going to remain H pattern, giving people the option for the low hp variant; between man/auto (in this case, semi)
1648 KG ? Well, that is way to low, or ? What I found is:

Total Weight (Depending onengine, gearbox etc.) 2390 kg - 2450 kg
Quote from P V L :1648 KG ? Well, that is way to low, or ? What I found is:

Total Weight (Depending onengine, gearbox etc.) 2390 kg - 2450 kg

Final specifications for the 2.4 is out now.
Weight is bumped up to original value which is equal to the BOLVO TD 2.0 variant (2454kg /w 100 litre fuel and driver)
-
(Mike34) DELETED by Scawen : spam bot

BOLVO TD 2.4
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG