GHXST 14
(6 posts, started )
GHXST 14
Vehicle mod: GHXST 14
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/C60C93

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Clean car for racing, rally, photoshoots, or cruise Smile

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :415 horsepower coupe car, nice handling, nice model, sick rims, drift version coming soon!!! Skins dont work for now, but if you know how to make them then hit me up on discord "BadKarma#5042", anyways, enjoy driving this!

Update: Inline 6 engine swap, dogbox swap

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Hello,

I've just tested the car, and these would be my suggestions for the modification/change:

1) Suspension setup is incorrect, front should be McPherson, and rear should be multilink:
https://www.ultimatespecs.com/car-specs/Nissan/6647/Nissan-200-SX-S14-20-Turbo.html

2) Gearbox should be sequential with ignition cut, as it's the most commonly used in the race/drift application, or you can select the paddle shift for even better performance

Other than that, car feels ok, COG/weight balance related so far.

Thanks Smile
im not sure how to do the suspension, and id like to keep the normal sequential, because why not?
if you need my help with the susp i will help
You may contact me as well if you need any help with the suspension too. Btw sure, if you want it like that it's fine, but the common sequential racing gearboxes use ignition cut nowadays, plus the regular sequential doesn't work quite well in LFS, as in real life, you could do almost flat shifts (release throttle & shift up w/o clutch) with it , but in game, the shifter doesn't always like that kind of shifting, so what happens is that it will stay in gear, especially when racing it. Thought I'd suggest you that so that you can give it more IRL feel, but of course, if you want to keep it like that, that's your car after all, so it's fine too Smile
Maybe ill switch it over to the ignition cut one, way better anyways, ill see in the next update, but yeah id love some help with the suspension, my dc is BadKarma#5042, or krunal_01

GHXST 14
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG