The online racing simulator
Quote from MousemanLV :Says the one that bans people from Just A Ride because someone said ''chill my friend''. bruh

jajajajajajaja
Quote from NotNiceLV :Im bored of lfs now, its the same whole thing over and over again driving mods. Its been like this for 2 months now since i dont have anything new to play and wondering all time when this update or even a test going to come out

What do you expect? We can even wait more years its not a problem for me. This game is actually doing well for a game only with 3 developers. Scawen and Eric are doing their job without being stressed every days. No need for rush buddy.
Quote from Scawen :
You know we can't answer any such questions, so the only possible benefit of a thread like this is you guys having fun speculating. But how much fun and joy comes from simply arguing?

You know what helps best against speculations? Facts. The OP's question is very simple and straightforward and there are certainly many people interested in an answer. You say you can't answer such, but I rather believe you don't want to answer. I mean there is nothing physically hindering you from answering, is there? Nobody here expects a precise date, maybe not even a year, but giving a little info now and then isn't really that much to ask for, don't ya think?
Try going for world record it calms you down
Quote from chucknorris :You know what helps best against speculations? Facts. The OP's question is very simple and straightforward and there are certainly many people interested in an answer. You say you can't answer such, but I rather believe you don't want to answer. I mean there is nothing physically hindering you from answering, is there? Nobody here expects a precise date, maybe not even a year, but giving a little info now and then isn't really that much to ask for, don't ya think?

Chucknorris is right as always
Quote from NotNiceLV :Im bored of lfs now, its the same whole thing over and over again driving mods. Its been like this for 2 months now since i dont have anything new to play and wondering all time when this update or even a test going to come out

Rather than rehashing the same problems and complaining, do something with your time with your head and your hands.

Instead of expecting everything from others, seek and offer solutions.

The mods of others do not satisfy you? Do fun things with the tools at your disposal.
The game bores you in single player mode? Create custom grids with more competitive AI cars.
Nothing for you online? Invent and propose a new type of challenge.
Or look elsewhere if the soup is better.

Use your life. You only have one.

Big grin Otherwise, rejoice! Having time to be bored is a privilege that you risk losing quite quickly in your adult life. Tilt
ye now there is summer maybe go travel
Like Scawen once said go outside,and i did somehow still got banned lifes not fair Na-na LFS
Maybe we won't get a test version of the latest development for a while, but maybe there will be another status update including screenshots and videos of the progress of the graphics update in the next few weeks? In any case, I would be happy about that.

Of course, I'm also eagerly awaiting the big update and I'm looking forward to beautifully textured tracks and great lightings.

Maybe there will be a new status update soon... the 20th anniversary will soon be 1 year again.

We will see...
I think everything what we post here, annoys someone. Some seriously hatred people complaining someone's complain, yet one still doesn't see ever in a mirror about the very bottom lines. Discussion on this thread is irrelevant, wasting time and nothing new to give.

/thread
This game is crazy and made for crazy people(crazy in a good way).
So you are probably not crazy enough to play Live For Speeed?
The Online Simulator
Quote from paket42x :This game is crazy and made for crazy people(crazy in a good way).
So you are probably not crazy enough to play Live For Speeed?
The Online Simulator

lfs is where multiple nations collide and fight for whats truly important - all the cash you can get from a gumball event on [TC] by cheating as much as possible..also rigging votes for best designers HUEHUEHUE
Quote from MousemanLV :lfs is where multiple nations collide and fight for whats truly important - all the cash you can get from a gumball event on [TC] by cheating as much as possible..also rigging votes for best designers HUEHUEHUE

E-sports, thats what she said
LFS
Update today
Bored of lfs? this is not possible.
I actively compete with beautiful people in leagues and this environment is not available in any game.
Quote from Kid222 :@turbofan

Johney does have a point.

Thread is opened by a person who claims is bored of current state of LFS.

You jump in claiming you are sick of threads like this.

I do see an analogy in here. Maybe both of you not posting and just enjoying whatever you do is better option? Uhmm

Also insulting and the aggressive tone is not the way to go. Try to calm it down a bit.

I often kick or ban people writing insults, for example when they get crashed by someone and write "mother****" or "**** off"
guess what they answer me : "hey bro its not an insult, its a joke, relax"

and then all by magic, here on the forum, am writing anything but insults, and people want to teach me lessons on being polite ?
hmm guys, good joke.

Cheers Smile
It is only your point of view, not others. There are various ways to insult/hurt people and throwing slurs is not the only one.
Quote from turbofan :I often kick or ban people writing insults, for example when they get crashed by someone and write "mother****" or "**** off"
guess what they answer me : "hey bro its not an insult, its a joke, relax"

and then all by magic, here on the forum, am writing anything but insults, and people want to teach me lessons on being polite ?
hmm guys, good joke.

Cheers Smile

you don't see calling someone a "boring person" and a spoiled child as a personal insult?

okay then Smile
Fact is I am very easily triggered by direct offenses and insults, the kick/ban buttons work a lot on JaR server.
But well, I would not kick or ban someone writing me "you must be a boring person and a spoiled child". I even wouldnt receive it as an offense, but rather see it as a comment from someone who strongly disagrees with me, wich is perfectly ok even if it has a harsch and strong phrasing.
When I read this comment, it is my choice to take it as an insult or not.
As UM21 wrote :"It is only your point of view, not others"

As I am responsible of what I write, you are responsible of what you read and how you understand it.

Greetings Smile
bro bans people because he has too much free time on LFS
Quote from MousemanLV :bro bans people because he has too much free time on LFS

If being really honest, that argument sucks.
well, when people cant argue, they create stories and narratives, they cheat
it is very trendy these days, it even has a name : post-truth (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-truth)

I thought you were smarter mr mouse

Cheese ! Big grin
nobody cares about just a ride

We want update
-
(johneysvk) DELETED by johneysvk : whatever
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG