The online racing simulator
Which f1 driver?
(35 posts, started )
Which f1 driver?
Seeing as schumi might (should) be leaving in the end of 2007, who should i support. Trust me, i won't support Alonso. I don't like him for some reason.
Speed, if he sticks around.
lol, he's such an idoit, perfect way to reprsent America. After he said someone (coulthard) was a fu*k.
Maybe he'll learn

Support Massa then he's still an underdog but since he won he's expected to deliver. Should be good fun following him.
Quote from Rappa Z :lol, he's such an idoit, perfect way to reprsent America. After he flipped someone(i believe Coulthard) i flipped him off the list.

When did he flip anyone, yet alone Coulthard ... Is that slang for flipping out at Coulthard for overtaking him under yellow flags or what ever the offence was?

Whats the point asking people who you should support? Thats like asking someone what food you like. Everyone supports there own people. Personally I can't stand Schumacher and support Coulthard along with Alonso, Kimi, Webber and a few others. This is hardly something that other people can make a descion for you ... theres only 22 race drivers to choose from.

Quote from NotAnIllusion :Support Massa then he's still an underdog but since he won he's expected to deliver. Should be good fun following him.

He will never get a chance at the title, he will always be the No. 2 at Ferrari.
#6 - Jakg
Button ftw

Que Becky's babbling...
Support Heidfeld. Not because he's a good driver, but because the only people to support him now are a German car manufacturer who wanted a German driver and couldn't tempt Schumacher. He has no fans, no chance of ever winning, and desperately needs your support. He's got a collection box going and everything.
Quote from keiran :When did he flip anyone, yet alone Coulthard ... Is that slang for flipping out at Coulthard for overtaking him under yellow flags or what ever the offence was?

Actually, Scott Speed got a penalty after the race (he had to pay some cash) because he insulted David Coulthard while both were being interrogated by the stewards on the yellow flag overtaking issue at Melbourne.
I preffer not to judge American's by the words and actions of Scott Speed, as a stereotype, he's a classic teenager.
Quote from Marty502 :Actually, Scott Speed got a penalty after the race (he had to pay some cash) because he insulted David Coulthard while both were being interrogated by the stewards on the yellow flag overtaking issue at Melbourne.

I know that ... I'm refering to:

Quote from Rappa Z : lol, he's such an idoit, perfect way to reprsent America. After he flipped someone(i believe Coulthard) i flipped him off the list.

I've not seen Speed flip anyone in F1...
Raikkönen mate - one day the bad luck will turn. If not: Button...

Or of course Albers
Massa, De La Rosa, Heidfeld.

But seeing, that you are a fan of Schumacher now, you maybe should go with Alonso. Hes the 2nd biggest **** in F1 now.

Although nowhere near Schumacher.
"lol, he's such an idoit, perfect way to reprsent America. After he flipped someone(i believe Coulthard) i flipped him off the list."

He never fliped anyone off. He called coultard a f""k when he was mad because his point was being taken away. I think he represents us great. whenever they do an interview with them he is alwasy friendly and seems to have a lot more personality then the other drivers that they interview.

I dont see scott going to a team other then redbull,because they have paid for him since karts. but if he did get a ride in a ferrari that would be soooo awsome.
Quote from Becky Rose :I preffer not to judge American's by the words and actions of Scott Speed, as a stereotype, he's a classic teenager.

True, and F1 just has gone to his head, that's all I can make of him.

Rappa, I honestly think Kubica is an interesting driver to watch. Even Vettel, the BMW test driver could possibly an upcoming star, but he is quite young and has a lot to learn.

At the moment I really cannot say who I support. Next season could be completely different. This current season, you really can only support the top drivers, and the Schumi and Alonso battle is fairly interesting, but it will soon die off once one of them secures the championship.... then you'll want to support Kimi or Button most likely. Kimi would be my top choice, he is widely disregarded in my opinion.
Nico Rosberg
Rosberg, isn't he the guy that once did a quick lap? Wasn't that like ... ages ago?
im with hamilton,except i wish he would stay in gp2 coz the racin is better to watch,fuel up those flame throwers
i heard that speed said "F*ck off" to someone at the beggining of the season.

edit: yea he called Coulthard a ****, thats what i mean.
If Schumi leaves (I hope he doesn't, even though I'm a Button fan), and you don't want to support Alonso (and admirable decision), then I'd suggest either Kimi (but perhaps too much glory hunting going with him), or perhaps Kovilinen, the up and coming superstar.

Sorry about the spelling, but I've just not seen his name written down enough times to remember it. I still have trouble with errr, Hakkinen (please God, let me be right this time) and he's been around since the dawn of time.
i was thinking about Kimi, he always seemed ok, but the Mclarens always seemed to get messed up so i didn't support him, he seems like a good choice though.

edit: Tristan you spelled Mika's name right.
aaaaaaaaahhh i always want kimi to win. i just like him for some reason, mibi cos i like hakkinen and there names sort of rhyme, i dunno, but hes had awfull luck with maclaren
Can't wait till Schumi leaves. He's got talent, but his head is so far up his arse he can't see the light of day, and he plays dirty, then lies about. If you're going to play unfairly, at least admit to it when we can all plainly see him in the act!

I was a Villeneuve fan, through and through. I followed the guy through Champ Car into F1, and now, out of F1. Hope he picks up a ride in the ALMS.

Next year? I dunno. I like Massa, Button, Kubica, Alonso (mainly because he knocked off Schumi last year, and is in good stride to do it again this year), Heidfeld and I Can't wait to see what Sebastien Vettel can do! I'd like to see him get a shot at a race next year or the following year. He's definately got the speed, but I want to see what he's like in traffic (and if he can get a hang of this pit speedlimit business )
I'm happy that Kovalainen is finally the first sympathetic(1) Finnish(2) F1 character since Häkkinen.

1) Kimi is not sympathetic, only annoying
2) and Rosberg is only 50% Finn
Quote from tristancliffe :If Schumi leaves (I hope he doesn't, even though I'm a Button fan), and you don't want to support Alonso (and admirable decision), then I'd suggest either Kimi (but perhaps too much glory hunting going with him), or perhaps Kovalainen, the up and coming superstar.

Sorry about the spelling, but I've just not seen his name written down enough times to remember it. I still have trouble with errr, Häkkinen (please God, let me be right this time) and he's been around since the dawn of time.

Kovalainen +1. I really hope they the Renault gives him a chance to prove that he belongs to F1, and to the top. For Räikkönen I just hope more luck. Since he started in F1 he has had none

Errors fixed

Quote from deggis :I'm happy that Kovalainen is finally the first sympathetic(1) Finnish(2) F1 character since Häkkinen.

1) Kimi is not sympathetic, only annoying
2) and Rosberg is only 50% Finn

Rosberg is just 49% finn. And Kimi is just Kimi, speaks twelve times more than average fin does. Meybe he starts recording music after F1. With Salo in guitar and JJ in drums. Häkkinen for the bass
I don't know who to support nowadays in F1. I normally support the gutsy, exiting drivers, willing to overtake.

My favorite F1 driver was Montoya (please don't kill me) , but now he is gone I am stumped a bit.

I am also a bit annoyed at the way Villeneuve was just dumped from BMW as well, I mean Kubica hardly overperformed at Turkey did he?

I really like Hamilton at the moment, because he reminds me of Montoya (:shhh: ) , and although Button has finally won a race, he is less daring than my own Mother. (kinda reminds me of Tim Henman actually)

Kimi I find is totally self centered, although he has absolutely no fear, which is good to watch.

Lastly, Micheal Schumacher should have been shot long ago, yes I know he is quite fast, but he is the biggest headed piece of cheating scum ever to have dawned on Formula 1.

Which f1 driver?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG