The online racing simulator
How adjust the angle of rotation of the virtual steering wheel ?
hello, is it possible to adjust the angle of rotation of the virtual steering wheel? Many thx !
Quote from schouba88 :hello, is it possible to adjust the angle of rotation of the virtual steering wheel? Many thx !

Hello.

That can be set in options > controls. I'm currently not on LFS so i can't tell you exactly what its called, but it should be something about steering close to the top. But i do believe this option is only for controllers/wheels.

Another way to change the steering angle is in the vehicle setup. Its under steering.
ok, thank you for your answer, I specify that I play in VR and the virtual wheel does not have the same angle of rotation as my real wheel (540°), thank you!
If you mean the steering wheel that's drawn ingame in cockpit,then I have bad news for you - that's fixed to the specific car! If the car has 720° for example,you can only reduce it setup - steering tab,where you can reduce front wheels lock,which also reduces steering wheel's lock to lock rotation amount. Alternativelly you can increase (or decrease) the lock of your wheel in wheel's driver software to match it.
#5 - cuni
Dont forget you can remove the drawing of the virtual steering wheel in Options-View-Draw Driver/ Wheel if its a case of visual confusion
thank you for your feedback
Yes, set in your wheel driver the max rotation angle that is availavle. In LFS under options/controls set wheel turn to that value and wheel turn compensation to 1.0, that way you will have 1:1 steering angle in every car and LFS will readjust the wheel turn for each car automatically. Optionaly, in garage under steering you can adjust max lock on per car basis, this will also affect the available wheel turn.
many thx @rane_nbg it works ! 👍
#9 - cuni
Not trying to derail the topic, but many times when racing with a chair and wheel at a friends place, I always ask him to increase the sensitivity so that I have the car almost full lock from left to right without removing my hands from the wheel.
This might not be realistic to the specific car, but truth is you are so much faster on corrections.
I mean, rally drivers don't have 900 degrees from lock to lock, neither f1...

Change my mind.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG