The online racing simulator
State of LFS
(9 posts, closed, started )
State of LFS
Scawen, don't even think about closing this thread. That would be a big mistake toward your users.

As users we have the right to speak about things that matter to us.

What are you afraid off and what is this strange manner.

So guys fell free to speak about the actual state of LFS. What are your suggestions ?

Personally I think that releasing updates one by one is the right thing to do, especially when the team is so reduced.
ok
I love beer
Quote from adirany :Personally I think that releasing updates one by one is the right thing to do, especially when the team is so reduced.

And what do you think devs are doing now? Sitting in Bahamas and drinking cocktails out of golden cups?
Scawen has stated multiple times that their doing stuff in their own pace without pressure of release dates. This is how it is,accept it or leave. Sounds cruel but it is how it is.

Also I have to remind that we accepted terms and conditions when purchasing licence - we're buying access to this software as is without any guarantees of new additional features. Therefor all updates are technically a bonus!

Don't get me wrong - I'm deffinitelly not supporting stagnation,I would love to have the new lighting system,new tyre physics,the 1000Hz physics,the 2 new previewed environments,updated South City and all other environments,but the thing is - we cannot accelerate progress,and deffinitelly not with such discussions. The 0.7D[25] is the best version of LFS there has ever been,with way more possibilities that the one at the date of signup of any of us. Enjoy it,take the best out of it. I'm surely doing that as much as my time allows,are you?
I am not really interested about updates.

It is the strange manner we are treated with.

I think the majority of us are very polite in our posts.

So don't be afraid to speak about LFS.

This forum is here for that.

SPEAKING ABOUT LFS IS ONE WAY TO KEEP IT ALIVE.
Quote from adirany :I am not really interested about updates.

I f###ing love beer
And LFS too!
lfs update this week
Quote from adirany :Scawen, don't even think about closing this thread. That would be a big mistake toward your users

xddddd
#9 - Eric
Quote from adirany :I am not really interested about updates.

SPEAKING ABOUT LFS IS ONE WAY TO KEEP IT ALIVE.

It looks like you're not here to have any kind of reasoned discussion about the "state of LFS".

First you suggest that "releasing updates one by one is the right thing to do". When Eclipsed points out that that's what we're trying to do, you then move the goal posts and say you're NOT actually interested in updates anymore and that it's now all about the way you FEEL how you're being treated.

Looks like you have a problem with being honest. No one here with any integrity is interested in having a discussion with a dishonest person. You are not here in good faith. You are here to troll for attention.

Take some time out for wasting our time.
This thread is closed

State of LFS
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG