The online racing simulator
Rebuilding the Multi Player Race Simulator Trailer
At the end of 2019 the simulator trailer had some technical problems.
I took it all apart, every power usb and monitor cable, to diagnose why some of the seats were shutting down.

I could not recreate the problem at home, it only happened when fully setup at events, I even had to refund a good portion of the last event I did. I came to the conclusion this was something to do with running them all on one computer. The only solution was a separate PC for each player.

Then the lockdowns happened... and I was not going to dump $10,000.00 in to a business I was being told I could not run. So everything has sat in a mess of cables and components for 3 years.

I recently decided to take the risk and invest that $ back into this thing. Even though I am basically just a crude game trailer that only plays one game: "Race Cars".

I have been reassembling things for the last week, I still have a few more things to get ready, but I hope that sometime tonight I will be powering it up tonight for the first test run in 3 years.

Thinking of live streaming via facebook for all 0-viewers that will watch me turn it on. lol
https://www.facebook.com/VirtualRaceways/

It will be connected via Star Link... so it will be possible to log into the race server when that goes up.
I also made a new LFS account, still registering it, along with 1 more for each player.

This SimulatorRental.com is my old user, but I never really used this as my website name before I changed over to VirtualRaceways.com
And this is my original LFS user name. 2003, 20 years!

I know no one cares, just doing this for reference, and before someone complains that my original post above is DEMO.
I was just wondering what's up with you. Fingers crossed for success Smile

Good luck
good luck with it!
Thumbs upThumbs up
Thanks...

Hopefully I can at least make enough to pay off the $10K in new computers by the end of the year. lol
Attached images
20230512_160053.jpg
20230512_134150.jpg
20230512_134325.jpg
This is one hell of a piece of kit, and I admire you for sticking at it. Best of luck this year!
Quote from VirtualRaceways.com :Thanks...

Hopefully I can at least make enough to pay off the $10K in new computers by the end of the year. lol

i would suggest going to lower level racing events ( i think about local kart races, can-am, oval and classics) and try and build a network/partnerships with organizers and try and create a stable market that way
That's looking good! Wish you success!
I love this.
what race simulator do you run on it ? Smile
Quote from Tomfuel :what race simulator do you run on it ? Smile

I hope this wasn't a serious question. Cool Face -> palm
-
(VirtualRaceways-10) DELETED by VirtualRaceways-10 : loged in as wrong vr user
You will be missed, R.I.P
So sad.
RIP
r.i.p Frown
r.i.p Frown
oh, so sad Frown . My thoughts for his parents...
What!? :O! :/. I have no other words than my deepest condolences...
rip Frown

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG