The online racing simulator
Suggestion to add bell notifications for replies in threads.
I understand that this is not a bug, but I did not know where to write suggestions for the site.

For me, this is an obvious feature. I often came across a situation where I did not know what was answered on the forum, or when I answered someone and they did not answer me for months because they did not know that they had received an answer. I understand that there is a subscription tab on the site for this, but I already have dozens of threads there and I just don’t want to press this button, moreover, many simply don’t know how it works and don’t use this function

I have a suggestion to add a "reply" button instead of a "quote" button. This button will also do everything the same, including a quote in the answer, but it will also give a bell notification so that it is immediately visible on the site and the person understands that he received a response . It would also be convenient that you could click on the notification in the bell, which will take you to the desired forum thread.

It will work just like on all other modern sites and it will be immediately clear to everyone.
i agree. great suggestion.
#3 - URUQ
-
(turbofan) DELETED by turbofan : wrong thread

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG