The online racing simulator
KONIGEEG CVV
(15 posts, started )
KONIGEEG CVV
Glad to see that this beast is back! My only concern for now is this has 7 gears, that is actually inaccurate for this. It needs 6 gears. Also just wondering you planning on making other configs? (Police, top, etc?)
Quote from Octosquad :Glad to see that this beast is back! My only concern for now is this has 7 gears, that is actually inaccurate for this. It needs 6 gears. Also just wondering you planning on making other configs? (Police, top, etc?)

I will change the gears to 6 later today. Yes i am planning to make police config. If you have any other things you think i should change then let me know
speaking of, a friend said that the downforce is like a formula 1. You should turn it down to -2500 since he said that "-2500 downforce is average hypercar downforce"
Attached images
LFS_RCiUXLFAF7.png
kodel tokia sunki?:Dd tikras svoris 1280kg. svorio balansas 45/55
Quote from Giedriune :kodel tokia sunki?:Dd tikras svoris 1280kg. svorio balansas 45/55

pakaisų kai turėsu laiko
IMO it should have manual Tongue
Older eggs like this had manual and it have model of manual.

Nice job anyway Big grin
sutvarkyk tuos specus Big grin teisingai versiukas sako, stockas yra manualas. ir nesveria tiek daug. vis dar laukiu update Frown
Quote from Giedriune :sutvarkyk tuos specus Big grin teisingai versiukas sako, stockas yra manualas. ir nesveria tiek daug. vis dar laukiu update Frown

Updatas padarytas (:
Quote from versiu :IMO it should have manual Tongue
Older eggs like this had manual and it have model of manual.

Nice job anyway Big grin

I uploaded a new mod with manual, waiting for approval
Thanks Smile
Hello, its me again. Me and my friend redekisde noticed the rims look like the rims from the FOX formula car. Could make look like Koenigsegg CCX rims? I have a pic to show (This is for the paddle shift version and the manual version in LFS)
Attached images
chrome_cwvikEe6FH.png
hem did you reupload anas mod without permission ? its really similar than is mod
I think u did something wrong here xd
Attached images
LFS_AmUiRjk83P.png
Same for manual
Attached images
LFS_yfjrxiDNY4.png

KONIGEEG CVV
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG