The online racing simulator
Westhill Tarmac Rally Layout-Work in progerss
Since 2018 i was doing Westhill Tarmac Rally whit my own setup but this year i lost the files on my computer and started to make it from the start. Its a fun layout where you can do top speed tests or car testing etc.

It goes around the Westhill Track but does not go inside the actual track. Here is some screenshots for you all to enjoy!

Please tell me what you think! There will be more screenshots in a few days

-adallll
Attached images
lfs_00000013.jpg
lfs_00000014.jpg
lfs_00000015.jpg
lfs_00000013.jpg
Fnish the main layout.

There will be 2 versions for now.The Normal Layout and the No Jump layout for the testing of cars whit low suspension.

I will release the layout and the link this day.

-adallll
Here is the layout. I will do updates or new similar layouts so stay tuned.
Rally For You Update and Rally for You Gravel Layout is on the progress.
The Rally for you update is nearly finished so i will not talk that much about it for now.

Lets come to the Rally For You Gravel Layout:

The Gravel layout will go into the gravel roads of the westhill including Grass parts and a 0.2Km of the Actual track.

The Gravel Layout is much smaller compare to the actual Rally for you and you wont see times getting up to 4-5 Mins to finish the whole layout.

The Update and the Gravel Layout will be released before the Turkish presidential election (14 May)

If we look at the update at the Rally For You i done some changes so you can't go change your way to
finish the layout quicker.You will get a heavy time penalty if you try to do that. I made the pit section of the track better too.

Rally for you will be much more
optimized for better fps.

Here is some Rally For You Gravel Layout's Beta Screenshots hope you enjoy!
---
---
Attached images
lfs_00000031.jpg
lfs_00000032.jpg
lfs_00000033.jpg
Rally For You Update and Rally for You Gravel Layout is Out!
Quote from Bruhmomento :Here is the Update and the Rally For You Gravel Layout!

-The Video of the Rally For You Gravel Hotlap will be out very soon.

The RallyForYou V1.2 on its way.

At V1 and V1.1 it was really strict whit off-track rules and overall visuals were not that great.

What there will be new in V1.2 is more enjoyable and a comfy track layout and offtrack rules. There is going to be small but noticeable
visual changes better esthetics, better performance for lower end PCs and better track layout (New Turns and chicanes etc.)

It probably going be finished this weekend.
Attached images
lfs_00000029.jpg
lfs_00000030.jpg
lfs_00000030.jpg
Quote from Bruhmomento :The RallyForYou V1.2 on its way.

At V1 and V1.1 it was really strict whit off-track rules and overall visuals were not that great.

What there will be new in V1.2 is more enjoyable and a comfy track layout and offtrack rules. There is going to be small but noticeable
visual changes better esthetics, better performance for lower end PCs and better track layout (New Turns and chicanes etc.)

It probably going be finished this weekend.

RallyForYou V2 is coming.

after somethinking i decided that i had to make some big changes. Since There is big chances layout's name is going to be rally for you V2.

I will publish the Layout and the hotlap video on youtube very soon.

Im really happy whit the result both how it feels to drive and how layout looks.
RallyForYou V2 OUT!

Loots of huge changes that i can't show so watch the video.

Check Out The Layout at the video link down below. (Lots of things changed since the last Screenshots.) I changed some small things after shooting the video. Really smal changes but better overall you should check it out.

Small patches or adjustments according to the feedback will be soon. Hope you Enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/cPZJaN42FPc
Attached files
WE1X_RallyForYouV2NoJumps.lyt - 6.8 KB - 63 views
Tnx for these nice layouts and for an awesome driving, was quite fun to watch.
Quote from rane_nbg :Tnx for these nice layouts and for an awesome driving, was quite fun to watch.

My pleasure.Im happy to hear that you liked the video and layout spent lots of time into the it and tried to make it good as possible. Realistic aswell. Other Rallycross latouts doesn't seem realistic so that was my main goal.

Thank you for the kind words.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG