The online racing simulator
#27 - Jakg
wait, when i first saw this i thought it was foreHAND and i thought, wait, thats not hard!

i have a joystick as well so it should be easy! you'll get a re[;ay from me tommorow
Even better, here is a replay of me only using my pedals!!!!!!!!!
Attached files
Tweaker_BL1_XFG.spr - 5.9 KB - 204 views
Quote from Tweaker :Even better, here is a replay of me only using my pedals!!!!!!!!!

Why not set a pedal axis to steer and make a "proper" lap.
Quote from filur :Why not set a pedal axis to steer and make a "proper" lap.

Hahhaha, actually I just figured that out.

I used my clutch pedal as steering!! VERY hard in my opinion, but it's possible. I just had to keep the clutch pressed halfway down the entire time and lift to turn right, press to turn left.

lol, 2 min time aint that bad + a spin. Last split is funny as I try to save the car there
Attached files
Tweaker_BL1_XFG_20432.spr - 100.6 KB - 206 views
As I know my luck when doing stupid things, I won't drive with my forehead.

It might just break my neck
All we need now is a pedalsteer-wheel axis throttle-mouse axis brakes-driving in reverse-sitting backwards-watching the screen in a mirror - lap.
i-like-your-excentric-use-of-hyphens-

@tweak.. wait a minute lol isn't that cheating? or did you use your head to smash in the pedal hahaha!
Quote from the_angry_angel :There was a guy who posted on RSC who stated that he used his tongue due to mobility issues. Apparently he was bloodly fast as well

I know a guy who does something like that Quickie. The guy is bloody damn fast, at typing and racing. Great guy too, even if he did ban me from the IH forum twice ¬_¬
Quote from XCNuse :i-like-your-excentric-use-of-hyphens-

@tweak.. wait a minute lol isn't that cheating? or did you use your head to smash in the pedal hahaha!

....I used only my feet. illepall
lemme guess, combined pedals for the 1 pedal, and steering on the other, so you'd haffto keep the pedal 1/2 depressed and the other full and let off to brake...

Complex.
yes but isn't this about racing using your forehead?
Quote from Tweaker :I used my clutch pedal as steering!! VERY hard in my opinion, but it's possible. I just had to keep the clutch pressed halfway down the entire time and lift to turn right, press to turn left.

ha ! i once played a flight sim like that one pedal for rudder the other one for elevator and ailerons on the wheel
throttle via keyboard
and to make it worse it was a rc sim so the plane was very sensitive to even the slightest rudder movements
Quote from XCNuse :yes but isn't this about racing using your forehead?

Do us a favor and mount the wheel on your desk, and put your bloody forehead on the wheel. If you find it possible to look at the screen, and drive, then you must have eyes on top of your head :tired:

We've already found out that driving with your forehead is out of question, so there are more inventive alternatives. And ones that are at least not looking like you are really out of your mind....
#41 - shim
just did a lap, eyes hurt like buggery now.. did a 1:52.32 on first and only lap.. 5 mins after doin the lap, me eyes are still f**ked..
Attached files
Racing With Forehead.spr - 36.1 KB - 206 views
#42 - Vain
Quote from Tweaker :Do us a favor and mount the wheel on your desk, and put your bloody forehead on the wheel. If you find it possible to look at the screen, and drive, then you must have eyes on top of your head :tired:

We've already found out that driving with your forehead is out of question, so there are more inventive alternatives. And ones that are at least not looking like you are really out of your mind....

The trick with forehead-driving is to put your forehead slightly right of the wheel-top (MOMO Racing has a metal strip there, ouch) and tilting your head by some 45° so you get a one-eyed view of the screen.
But when shifting using your forehead (e.g. banging your head against the buttons) you really can't see a thing, so you need to do it in clever places.

I can't believe I'm giving out hints in forehead-driving!
So, did anyone come up with a forehead-setup for the XFG?

Vain
#43 - CSU1
I can do a 1:36x with my middle leg!
Lets try driving using our middle finger. And we aren't allowed.... Hold on.
Middle leg, I just realised.
aah my head is sore now. i kept catching the down shift with my bottom lip cos had to swap buttons over so i gud hedbut them into gear.

anyway, replay below
Attached files
IESCaptainSlow_BL1_XFG_2.spr - 19.1 KB - 194 views
#46 - Vain
Quote from Captain Slow :so i gud hedbut them into gear.

A new technique is born. After flatshifting now Zidane-shifting: :banghead:

Vain
Quote from Vain :A new technique is born. After flatshifting now Zidane-shifting: :banghead:

Vain

i think doing as grand touring in bf1 with forehead would kill my wheel. 7 gears, thats alot of headbutts.
Quote from Captain Slow :i think doing as grand touring in bf1 with forehead would kill my wheel. 7 gears, thats alot of headbutts.

Then UF1 should be the most "wheel efficient". I just can't find a way how to drive with my mouse using my forehead, and shift at the same time...
Use automatic
duh...i cant even try it
using mouse to drive left button - acclerate, right - braking. and steering of course
even when id manage to fit my forehead on all these, i couldnt see anything different than my mousepad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG