The online racing simulator
MC KRANKENWAGEN
(4 posts, started )
MC KRANKENWAGEN
A few things I noticed

1st pic : The 1st slider (yellow) paints the bumper and the front part of the rear compartment (red). In some cases I'd like to have the bumper mimic a plastic colour but since it also paints that area it looks weird with white/light colour skins. I suggest changing so that rear part is part of the rear comp colour slider

2nd pic : The 1st slider (yellow) paints a bit more of the light's outline beyond the bumper (red line). I suggest making that small piece part of the side's colour slider (3rd slider/light blue). Same reason as above

3rd & 4th pic : Plate has part of the text bleeding

for references, this is what I'm trying to mimic with the bumper slider https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHeRjyXf8MI&t=19s (first ambo)

Tslm for this nice mod Thumbs up
Attached images
lfs_00000024.jpg
lfs_00000025.jpg
lfs_00000026.jpg
lfs_00000027.jpg
Thanks for the feedback Smile

The bumper and front grill can now be skinnable separately (I don't recommend writing any words on these parts, I recommend only using them to paint Thumbs up

The front part of the rear compartment is now merged together with the side part

The licence plates are a weird thing, because in the lfs editor it's ok, when I go to the game it gets weird XD
Attached images
image (1).png
image.png

MC KRANKENWAGEN
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG