The online racing simulator
banned from Redline Racing
(59 posts, closed, started )
Redline Racing definitely have a problem IMHO.

I also got banned last night for trying to get back on the track after being punted off by another driver! But was given no explanation!

Accidents happen for christsakes!

Did the other driver get banned? Nope.

I'm assuming they have a little cliche going on and decide who they want on and off. interesting that the server was full at the time so I reckon one of their pals wanted to get on.

Not sporting behaviour IMHO but if you don't like it don't race there is I guess what they will say.
As said in the other thread they pay for the server they can do what the hell they want with it. I can't tell you what to do with your computer can I ?

I've raced there for many weeks and have had no problems. One of them was ready to give me a ban when I spun and landed in the middle of the track but a quick sorry and explination and all was okay. The thing that pisses me off most is when someone knocks you off or forces you into a spin and dosen't even say sorry. Which happens all to often.
Kieran,

Yes, I was witness to all that nonsense!

Another example of poor admin.

You clearly said sorry but they pushed and pushed to ban you until someone saw sense.

I however wasn't so lucky - they just booted me out!
Controversy just follows the FOX around, first it was South City (kind of understandable) and now it’s Blackwood.
nigle your were banned for constant crashing and getting in the way of the leaders. Also id likie to say yes we will kick slower drivers if another team member is wanting to join the server as kieren rightly put (thanks btw lol) its ours we can do what we want with it
Quote from tombarlin :nigle your were banned for constant crashing and getting in the way of the leaders. Also id likie to say yes we will kick slower drivers if another team member is wanting to join the server as kieren rightly put (thanks btw lol) its ours we can do what we want with it

I which case I suggest you ban pretty much everyone else in that race as I was barged off three of four times!

How long does the ban last?

I was actually enjoying my time there.
its kinda wank, really every1 is getting banned like 2 3 people every 30 mins lol, i get banned for showing my view on the forum, and evo haha she has never liked me always shoutin at me, which im used to , cuz every1 shouts at me, most of my friends are in redline and i cant race thre, and i dont know many people on s2 but my fav car is the fox, its just plain wank
Nigel : I wasn't a witness to the events that led to you being banned, I was in Spain for the last 6 weeks and am now trying to catch up on events, however in light of your persistant and repeated verbal attacks on my server here in the forums, I think it's safe to say that you are a perfect example of the kind of person we don't want or need at Redline Racing. We try and be fair to all, it's not selective. If we didn't see it, we can't comment, and if you didn't send us the replay, then we didn't see it. Do you think we are mind readers ? Enough said.

James : this thread has been idle for 2 weeks, but you decide to post in it again anyway to try and stir it all up again ?

And you think this will help how ? Why are you continually attacking me personally ? Whats wrong with you ?

I note from the forums that you are complaining about getting banned from other servers now too, well the answer you got in that thread, is the same answer you will get in this one.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5724

This link contains all the information you need to know.

Seeing as you have decided to attack me personally, I would just like to take this opportunity to point some things out to you.

By your own admission :-

Quote :
which im used to , cuz every1 shouts at me

Firstly, the only time I ever shouted at you was when you had been blowing in to your microphone on teamspeak for 2 hours, I asked you very nicely to fix it for 2 hours, eventually I had enough of listening to you breathing and I shouted. Sorry if my patence only extends to 2 hours. If you want to deny thats what happened, just ask any of the others that were on Teamspeak that night.

Further more, if everyone shouts at you as you claim, why are you persistantly attacking me when I only did it once about 2 months ago ? If everyone is shouting at you, isn't it just possible that its you thats doing something to annoy them ?

3 days ago you were begging for my help with your computer, then the next day I boot someone from my server for ignoring the blue flag and causing an accident, and they just happen to be a friend of yours so you start attacking me personally in the forums ? Are you surprised I then banned you from my servers ?

I don't pay to host these servers so that you, or any body like you, can come and tell me how to run them or who I should let in or not let in. Race clean and follow the server rules and no one will comment on your conduct, let alone ban you.

You attack me personally, you slag off my server, but you still complain bitterly that I won't let you in it ?

If you could come and watch the racing on my server, you would see that it's always clean, and always full of respectul drivers, if someone crashes, they say sorry to the people they hit and it ends at that. If someone starts an argument about something, an admin will spend 10 minutes trying to draw their attention to the server rules, after which time if they are still arguing, they get booted so that everyone else on the server can do what they came to do in peace. Whats wrong with that ?

My servers are nearly always full so people must like the clean racing that goes on there or they wouldn't join. If, as you suggest, I ban 1 person every 10 minutes, do you think the server would always be full ? I will ban the ones that go on and on and on arguing about something, because I don't pay money to listen to idiots argue.

When they get banned, they are so pathetically immature that the come to this forum and make stuff up about how they did nothing, and they got banned for no reason, time and again people post lies, then a few days later someone else that was on the server at the time happens to see their post, then they post the real reason they got banned, they saw what happend and fortunatley they are decent enough to come forward and put the record straight.

I think every thread that has been started so far, has got someone in it that says 'I saw what you did, you deserved to get banned', the fact is that the people that race with no problems, do not check the forums every day, it's only the ones that are upset about something that resort to posting lies, 2 seconds after getting banned, other replies come later when the good racers happen to be reading the forums.

When my servers were off line for an upgrade the other day, we all went on another public server, and I should post the replay of that here for you to see the difference. It was like being on the demo again, someone would get clipped at the start and that was it, kids in a playgound, fighting about who hit who, voting to restart for the whole race, driving round slowly pushing other cars off the track to try and force a restart, it was pathetic. Perhaps you would like it if my server was that way too, but I wouldn't, and I pay for it.

The moderators of this forum seem happy to ignore your abusive and insulting posts that name me personally, but I for one will not tolerate any more of it, this isn't your first post of this nature. Grow up, your banned, go and annoy someone else, I have had enough of you.
#34 - Jakg
Quote from Shoe Maker :...

i agree - i haven't personally see anyone get banned from your server, but people just don't read te rules, and then complain when thier banned "for no reason", making a reputation, so people go on and post more stuff on the forums.... its a vicous circle
hi kgb27r, i've received the same treatment of you... admins in the redline racing server abuse from their privileges and ban anyone without reasons!!
I ask a check of this f***** team.. we can't accept this ((
Acaro78 :

So we abuse our privilages, do we ? What 'privilage' is it you refer to exactly ? Do you think we are slaves ? Put here by the people that make Live For Speed JUST to serve you and give you free servers to play on ?

The privilages that we 'abuse' are ours to use or abuse as we see fit, we pay for the privilage !

Why don't you pay for your own server, then you will see what kind of idiots we have to put up with, in the server that WE pay for our selves. I don't have to let you on my server, if I don't want to, so don't talk like you have some right to be there and that we are wrong for keeping idiots like you out of it. Who do you think you are exactly ? You can't accept this ???? HAHAHAHAHHA, thats too funny.

No one made you join my server, you did of your own free will. Did you read the rules ? Did you follow the rules ?

Lets see, shall we, mr 'I did nothing wrong and they ban me for no reason'.

Watch the replay and you will see exactly why you got banned by the automated systems we have on our server. The automatic ban is only for 1 day, but now you have posted this, you are banned for life, you are just the kind of person we don't want on the server.
Attached files
ACARO78 mpr.zip - 1.7 MB - 302 views
woa.. okay, that last sentance is TOTALLY out of line, i dont care who you are, or what he did or anything, 1 mistake shouldn't be accounted for a whole lifetime.. thats just plain wrong, i dont even race redline racing since i've heard so many things about it (good and bad, i dont care, i just plain dont go to that server)

but either way, just because someone SAID something? thats like saying that if i were to kill you.. not in a crowd, but just publicly.. i would be held accountable and arrested for possible murder.. you cant have a court case on words, it has to be written or stated somewhere as for hard proof

im sorry, no matter who you are or what you do, even if you ruled me under some oligarchy, i plain would rather die for someone than say what you said in that last sentence
#38 - Jakg
Quote from Acaro78 :hi kgb27r, i've received the same treatment of you... admins in the redline racing server abuse from their privileges and ban anyone without reasons!!
I ask a check of this f***** team.. we can't accept this ((

when I was on their tonight, I saw at least 1 ban, and perhaps 2 kicks (may have been bans), first guy crashed me by warping and ignored me, then did the same to Evo, she said "ignore me and I WILL ban you", he ignored it, we decided he must not speak english

5 mins later she types "Italiano Francias Deutsch English", and he responds "Francias Deutsch English". Then he got banned

It sounds harsh - but he was warned, and ignored it

The others were 2 in a team who had inherently not yielded a blue, hadn't read the rules and kept telling Evo to "Chill out", before having a go at her

They were told to read the rules on blue flags, and until then were not welcome, and were disconnected

Yes, 3 bans in 40 mins is a lot, but thet were deserved, Evo is just a very active admin, that's all

Through all of this i'm getting annoyed, as people seem to break rules, ignore warnings and get banned, only to come here and say "OMFG I was banned for no reason", or complain about common-sense rules (like the ffb one which I like)

As long as i've been in LFS there is always some server under scrutiny, whether it be Andre banning you for not saying hello (aparently! its normally on the oval so i'.ve never been there!), the [FM] servers with their over-use of LFSLapper and band for blocking messages (my solution to their overuse of LFSLapper, which got me banned ), and now Redline, with half truths in every post, giving this well-admined server a bad name all because of a few idiots
OMG YEH I WOZ ON REDLINE JUS LIKE HAVIN' FUN N THAT GOIN DA WRONG WAY, N I GOT BANNED 4 NUFFIN!!!!!

Who is more foolish, the fool or the people who follow the fool. Anyone deciding to stay away from the Redline servers because of these guys is probably more stupid than they are.

Nobody who has posted on here saying they are innocent has been, evo saves all the replays and its easy to show the truth that they were being abusive/swearing or just wrecking.

Also i think its very fair to ban someone for life for trying to tarnish your servers reputation by posting lies on a forum.
XCNuse ? Excuse me ?

You sound a lot like another one of those I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL YOU WHO YOU WILL LET IN THE SERVER THAT YOU PAY FOR sorts, that I am only too happy to ban.

This forum is all too full with idiots like you that decide they can pontificate over things they know NOTHING about. You said your self you don't know what happened or what it's all about, so why are you opening your mouth and passing judgement on me ? Who died and made you god then ?

What I do on my server is my affair, and I will thank you to keep your 'know it all' ignorant, arrogant, trouble stirring nose, OUT of my business.

Not that I need to justify my self to someone as insignificant as your self, but FOR YOUR INFORMATION, the life time ban is not for what he did on the server, I ALREADY SAID that by default, that is only a ONE day ban, instead it is for comming on this forum and posting defamatory remarks and telling lies that he got banned for no reason at all and trying to make my server look bad when all the time it's his OWN fault he got banned, it is my opinion that I DO NOT WANT HIS SORT ON MY SERVER THAT I PAY FOR. DONT LIKE THAT? TOUGH !

I can post 10 other replays that show him on the server for an hour before he got banned, and in almost EVERY race, he crashed someone out and caused problems. Did he get banned for that ? NO ! He got banned by not reading the rules of the server, and doing something that the automated systems are programmed to ban for, END OF STORY.

I don't jump in to your threads and get all abusive with you, I don't even know you, so what makes you think you have the right to do it with me ?

Have I made my self clear ?
want to know why? because i have the freedom of speach and can publicly announce my opinions.. you cant take that against someone; the man asked for a question, HOW TO CONTACT YOU.. so you BAN HIM FOR LIFE? just for a simple question??!?

thats like someone asking where how to contact the manager of the store and being kicked out of the store, its just plain WRONG no matter what, the man is looking for help, not some wretched response from some "officer" that will stop every single little tiny mistake and throw you down for it

btw i dont care what you do on your server, i respect the fact that you have rules and regulations, but as much banning that goes on, one would suspect that obviously the rules aren't clear enough and/or dont have enough impact on the racers; you can compare this to being a teacher, if you notice that ALL of your students are failing, something is obviously up (either your side, or the student's side)
therefore:
incase you didn't notice the man is from france.. and last time i checked, french people dont natively understand english, which is the language the rules are in

P.S. this is from a neutral standpoint, im neither for nor against anyone in his/her doing, this is just from a bystander viewpoint, and where error can be created through language borders
#42 - Jakg
Quote from XCNuse :you can compare this to being a teacher, if you notice that ALL of your students are failing, something is obviously up (either your side, or the student's side)

the very point is that something is not up, few people are being banned, yet as people say that millions of people are being banned for no reason it gives the server a reputation that you seem to believe without ever going on the server
"hi kgb27r, i've received the same treatment of you... admins in the redline racing server abuse from their privileges and ban anyone without reasons!!
I ask a check of this f***** team.. we can't accept this"

so where does he ask for a contact?

EDIT: OH NO WAIT! Now i discover that you have just jumped into this thread without actually reading anything other than the first post. Congratulations on making a judgement based on 1 guys post.
XCNuse:

It seems like English isn't your first language either....

You show me WHERE in Acaro78's post he says 'how do I contact the admins' ? Or for that matter, WHERE in the replay he got banned for, he says 'how do I contact the admins ?'

Our email address is posted on the log in screen, again when you get connected, and it's listed in the server !help info also.

the man DID NOT ask a question, and thats NOT why he was banned.

Further more, HE POSTED IN ENGLISH and he also SWORE in english, which is the reason he got banned in the first place. If he had said 'merde' or something, well the lapper is not programmed to ban french swear words.

If you cant read whats written, perhaps you should consider further education, freedom of speech is one thing, but your just making stuff up and posting anything you like. Are you on any prescription medication ?

Perhaps I will start jumping in to your threads and doing the same to you, it seems you get a lot of pleasure out it, perhaps its more fun that I thought.

Oh wait, I can't, I have a LIFE.
Quote from Shoe Maker :Oh wait, I can't, I have a LIFE.

thats a great quality to be proud of to administrate a server.. sounds like your quite the biased person. As for english, i live in America, english is not the same here as it is in England, so dont even start with that, thats just a nonsiquiter to come up with a reason to be furious with a person in a neutral position stating the obvious facts

i joined the server for a few seconds and finally figured out how the rules command works (which, by the way if i may add, it may be helpful to allow spectators to use the command seeing that you dont want someone to join in his car and then look up the rules while going down the road, thats a disaster waiting to happen)

as for medicine, thats is most certainly none of your business in the first place, and in the second place is just another reason to be furious in some strange manner because your to worried that someone is criticizing the inaccuracies and errors of your server to the public as a whole..

now.. i haven't seen the replay yet (and dont plan on it really because i have my own life to worry about and grades and school and all the like) but from the beginning post which is what i am referring to (and only referring to) he did not swear in any way, but rather asked a simple question
Might as well ban me too- I'm just as bad as the next racer who connects to a server. (Yes, because I use Demo... but I don't use S2 either.)

These type of threads sicken the living **** out of me, and most, if not all of us, need to get a life. And loosen up. For the most part most about all of the community is just as bad as rF and even the GTR2 RSC forums as of now!

If you get banned, so what, just get on another server. It's not like it's the end of the world if you get banned from just one server...
This is the problem, you have read the first post in this thread...skipped all the others and got to shoemakers. The problem with that is she was replying to a guy who was automatically banned for swearing, then came on here posting lies and again swearing. As you can see "Acaro78 :" at the start of her reply, the name of the original poster is not Acaro78 is it?

The original poster was never banned on the server, that day the server was having problems and people couldn't connect. So you have taken shoemakers comments totally out of context.

Perhaps a few more years of school and you will learn that facts are things which are 100% true and cannot be disputed, they are not ideas or thoughts.
well.. keep in mind i said thread starter; not about acro (note that i said french, not italian)
gotta love it when that happens; a common mistake, but eitherway, alot of the other things i said do apply (ei: the language barrier, not being able to view rules in spectator mode etc.)
Quote from XCNuse :i joined the server for a few seconds and finally figured out how the rules command works (which, by the way if i may add, it may be helpful to allow spectators to use the command seeing that you dont want someone to join in his car and then look up the rules while going down the road, thats a disaster waiting to happen)

The instructions are clear, if you can't be bothered to read the welcome messages, then there is nothing more I can do to make you comprehend the written word. Further more, the 'you must be in your car' thing is a limitation of the software, take it up with the developers if you feel that way about it, sadly there is no way to make these messages appear if you are not in your car, I wish there was.

Once again you come at me with this attitude like Im trying to be difficult by making the rules hard to see or something, when the fact is it's a limitation in the software that is beyond my control, why should you automatically assume Im trying to screw people over, the way you have ?

I don't know you, you have never raced on my server or know anything about me, so whats with the attitude ?

One person says something bad and it MUST be true ? when 5 or 6 other people have posted in this thread that there is no problem with the server and only problem drivers get banned, you totally ignore them and continue to attack me ?

The IRONIC thing is, the person that started this thread, was NOT banned from the server, there was a problem with the hosting company that day and people were getting this crazy 'The Host Refused Your Connection' message, if he had been banned, he wouldn't even have seen the server in the server list ! HOWS THAT FOR IRONIC !!!!!!

You had NO CONCEPT of what this thread is about, or even who my last post was aimed at, before you decided to jump in here and start mouthing off like you have the right to tell me I am wrong when you don't even know what happend.

Freedom of speech is one thing, but you have to at least know what your talking about, or, as you have proved in this case, you just end up talking rubbish and making a complete fool of your self.

Perhaps if I explain it to you on your level, you will finally understand it...

If a man driving a car, knocked someone down and killed them, then they stopped and got out the car, you come around the corner and see them standing by the car when the police come to arrest him, and you jump in and say 'no he didn't run the person down, he was just standing by his car'.

How can you comment on something you didn't see and know nothing about ? Realistically, YOU CANT!

Quote :keep in mind I said thread starter

Actually, I have read your first post again when you started on my case, and NO WHERE does it say anything about 'thread starter' so once again I have to wonder what on earth you are talking about, clearly, you know, but sadly, no one else does.

the language barrier has NOTHING to do with it, he came here and posted in english, thats good enough for me, and the rules limitation is with the software, nothing I can do about that.

Face it, you screwed up, why don't you just say sorry and be done with it. SO many people like you jump in these threads and attack others for no reason, others reading this thread may now think something bad of my server and my team, because of YOUR mistake, not mine.

You think thats right ? or fair ?
Well i suggest you ride off into the sunset on that bandwagon you just jumped on XC.
This thread is closed

banned from Redline Racing
(59 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG