(9 posts, started )
CARALLE AG86
Vehicle mod: CARALLE AG86
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/5C7CD9

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :legendary jdm 80s car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :car is finished devolopment.

one important thing : im sure people will complain about the caster been too low 3.4 degree and ffb is too light, and i dont have other choice cuz all info ive added to the car suspension and values are from irl manual ae86. and i like to keep things realistic, sorry about this but im sure u guys can add more ffb. so hope its wont be a problem, thanks.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
"im sure people will complain about the caster been too low 3.4 degree and ffb is too light, and i dont have other choice cuz all info ive added to the car suspension and values are from irl manual ae86. and i like to keep things realistic"

I love that statement and the full stock 86.
TBH low caster isn't the problem if someone drive smooth and don't rely on self align torque (I mean hold and steer urself instead of leting it go like drifters do). There's a hot rot (T-Bucket) with 1° caster and I was able to slide it without problem.
If piece of crap driver like me can do it so everyone should be able to do without complain. For me it's just fun thing to drive challenging cars.
thanks mate Smile
This is so awesome! it handles and drifts really well
would love to see this with watanabe rims and panda paint like in the pics!

my friend, please make this happen!
Awesome, an AE86 with proper UV maps, here come the tofu skins Razz
Incredible work
thank you
plz make the other one public too!
hii, thanks you guys Smile i do have plans to make few more versions of this car so dont worry Smile

CARALLE AG86
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG