Quote :big fire truck

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :MUN FIRE TRUCK - A big fire truck

10.5 inline 6 turbocharged
440bhp @ 1482 rpm
2600nm @ 898 rpm
14000 kg

Engine and engine sound by Nyrak

Steering wheel by Arce(lfsw: maganabr45)

Rear part: https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/vehicle/truck/german-back-construction-lfi

interior: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/sapn-ewp-78680fe2ef8b441c9d257b00af90c986#download

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Nice Thumbs up

A few things I noticed
· Could the skin template be tweaked a bit? The Right and Left side cutouts of the rear part (where equipment is stored) aren't too equal which means I need to deal with stretching when mirroring a design from right to left or viceversa.
Right side is 1191x574 and Left is 1210x569
· Is it Open Diff for anything in particular?
ty Smile

-well, I found the bug you mentioned, I would like to correct it, but I don't think it would be nice for those who have already made their skins for this mod, because they would need to "remake" the skin.
me for example, have already made 4 skins for this mod, so after fixing the problem, I would have to go to each skin and fix them.
-Well, there is no specific reason, I just put hhhh
Quote from CarlosSainz55 :ty Smile

-well, I found the bug you mentioned, I would like to correct it, but I don't think it would be nice for those who have already made their skins for this mod, because they would need to "remake" the skin.
me for example, have already made 4 skins for this mod, so after fixing the problem, I would have to go to each skin and fix them.
-Well, there is no specific reason, I just put hhhh

A bit late to let ye know that's true. But imo it wouldn't be that much of a tweak work as it would only need to copy-paste the right side and flip it accordingly. I made 2 skins (Police and a fire/res skin) but decided to keep them simple since the difference is so noticeable, I have to re-do the entire side to fit that side. Better late than never I suppose Nod

As for the Diff, I was thinking that allowing the other options could improve a bit the handling of it. It gets stuck quite easily sadly.
apparently the problem has been solved, please give feedback if that is the problem Smile
I removed the mandatory open diff too, now you can put whatever diff you want Smile
Quote from CarlosSainz55 :apparently the problem has been solved, please give feedback if that is the problem Smile
I removed the mandatory open diff too, now you can put whatever diff you want Smile

Download the 009 version just now. Generated the black/white skin template, and it seems only vertically its fixed, but horizontal isn't

Currently it's
Right side is 1193x568
Left side is 1210x568
Attached images
mun-left.jpg
mun-right.jpg
updated the mod, I hope I have solved the problem now, because the back of the mod is not mirrored originally, so the sides are not 100% equal Frown

also i'd like to ask a question, after some time messing around in blender i made this backside, more "realistic" and lighter Big grin (the back is still W.I.P)

i would like to know if i can change the current back for this part that i made myself Smile
Attached images
image.png
The original model is published under CC-BY license, so yes, u can change whatever u want in it, add new things, change shapes/geometry, anything, as long as u credit the original author.
I love that truck btw, it handles like I expect a heavy truck to do. Good job. Dont spoil it : )
Quote from CarlosSainz55 :updated the mod, I hope I have solved the problem now, because the back of the mod is not mirrored originally, so the sides are not 100% equal Frown

also i'd like to ask a question, after some time messing around in blender i made this backside, more "realistic" and lighter Big grin (the back is still W.I.P)

i would like to know if i can change the current back for this part that i made myself Smile

Back looks good, only problem I'm having is the front bumper and the wheel arches are not skinnnable, they will always stay white.
Quote :Back looks good, only problem I'm having is the front bumper and the wheel arches are not skinnnable, they will always stay white.

you can change the colors of it on the colors page in the pits Smile
Attached images
Capturar.PNG

MUN FIRETRUCK
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG