The online racing simulator
NEW SERVER - MiniMoto Fun Timez
I love a motorcycle, even if its only 1 foot tall! I started a MiniMoto Fun Timez server for the Pocket Rocket minimoto mod. This this is hilarious and fun to ride, especially when you crash and can hop back on the bike and keep going.

The server will have a rotation of tracks every 3 days-ish:
  • Rockingham Lake 1km
    Fern Bay Club 1.6km
    South City Sprint 2 1.3km
    Westhill Karting 0.5km
    Rockingham Handling 1.6km
    Aston Cadet 1.9km
    Westhill Karting National 1.4km
All tracks are less than 2km because longer tracks suck with an 50cc water-cooled 17 bhp@11509rpm, a whopping power-weight ratio of 860 bhp/ton! 4 lap race only, no qualifying, reset enabled.

The mod was downloaded 7858 times, so paint your bike and head to the track.

I'm on Discord, shoot me message if you want to do some laps; thainnoel#3068.

Mod: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/238CEE
Server: lfs://join=MiniMoto%20Fun%20Timez

NOTE: Struggling to see through the corners on an angle? Increase your FOV between 120 and 135 degrees depending on preference. Also, put force feedback at max for those using their racing wheel. I use a wheel and it feels funny but can be way smoother than using the mouse and keyboard.

Cheers!
TRACK CHANGE: Fern Bay Club, 1.6km.
Track changed to South City Sprint 1
Apologies, I updated the track on my mobile and selected the wrong track. Its now set to South City Sprint 2, 1.3km. Mini-Macau GP.
For those wanting to get your lines right and hit that apex, adjust the 'Voluntary Intake Restriction' to 37%, or down to 10hp. This is usually 5+ seconds slower a lap compared to running no restrictions, but it helps, especially those using mouse and keyboard. Restricting the intake to 37% roughly replicates an air-cooled pocket bike, compared to the water-cooled version Drifteris modeled the bike after.
Attached images
drifteris-pr238.png
Track changed to Westhill Karting. A tight 0.5km low gear track. Get your lines right.
0:34.60 fastest lap...bloody hard!

Reduced the intake by 37% (down to 10HP) and ran a 33.43 fast lap. Way easier to ride smoothly with the reduced power.
Track changed to Rockingham Handling 1.6km

Fastest lap so far 1:00.44. Feels so fast, then you watch the replay...haha

Fastest lap with 37% intake restriction (mimic an air-cooled bike) 112.05.
New Track; Aston Cadet 1.9km. Long gearing for this track as its the longest circuit suitable for the mini-motos.

I managed a 1:13.76 fast lap, fluke and on the edge, mostly crashed in 4 laps. Cadet is hard with these lil machines.
Track updated to Westhill Karting International.

Best lap so far a 1:18.78 using 37% intake restriction. Full pop, the bike is to fast (for me at the moment) on this track.
Track Changed to Fern Bay Club Rev 1.6km

Some quick lap times showing up under 1 minute. Im only fairing in the 1:01 range; 1:08 with 37% restriction. More speed to come though, the reverse track better than running clock-wise (in my opinion).
Sorry, Ive been busy but have changed the track to South City Sprint 2 Rev.
Quick track change; Aston Cadet Rev 1.9km
Looks interesting! On wheel I also recommend low angle range!
Track Changed to Fern Bay Club 1.6km, mon.
Could we please have this thread moved to the Hosts forum?
Track updated to Rockingham Handling, and four bikes available on the server; Pocket Rocket, GP50 V1, GP100, and BCM H20.

yea yea
Attached images
gglake.jpg
Got Pocket Rocket as 59.82 but 1st corner is absolutely brutal. Cannot enter maximum apex. Profile of the corner is uneven. Also next one after Light-S, otherwise doable.

EDIT: I would still like to see some faster bikes in some point. Also we need to make that Motorbike racing happening.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :EDIT: I would still like to see some faster bikes in some point. Also we need to make that Motorbike racing happening.

Yes, I am working on holding some events soon, just sorting out the format.
Excellent!
Track changed to Fern Bay Club Rev.
Hello! Track updated SO Sprint 1, mini-Macau! Added a good list of available motorcycles to use. Slow in, fast out! Have fun.
Maybe could you organize a race one day?

NEW SERVER - MiniMoto Fun Timez
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG