The online racing simulator
Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
Attention faster111
How was your day?
.. did you have to make a public thread, or could you not have just PM'd him or contacted him otherwise?
#3 - garph
Attached images
worst.jpg
Well. Prehaps we should all share our days with him.

Mine is failry boring. I've had a cup of tea and two cups of coffee. Read a bit of my book on the bus into work. Chatted to the really attractive Bar girl and some of the box office girlies. Chatted to a colleague about the hire bike he's got whilst his ZZR is in for a service. Listeneing to radio 4 and contemplating my next story line in the Pluto thread.

Later on I shall go and have a few pints in my local. hopefully chat to some more girlies (One of my hobbies). Catch the bus home, watch some crap telly and probable plague the LFS forum again untill I feel tired at which point I shall go to bed.

Will probable squeeze a shower in at some point too.

So how is everyone elses day going?
I felt like a bit of a giggle so I thought I'd start a public convo with him, however your all welcome to tell me how your day was
I think faster gets enough attention.

My day is fine, just stopped work to eat sandwiches and a scotch egg. And 2 chocolate chip cookies. Mmm.

And when I'm done, back to work, to convince someone to drive to Ayr for me. What fun.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#7 - garph
Quote from maxwolfie! :I felt like a bit of a giggle so I thought I'd start a public convo with him, however your all welcome to tell me how your day was

I know what you wanted, faster would say something stupid, then you'd sit back and laugh at the result.

Unfortunately I (and many others) have had enough of it. Use the search and watch some repeats instead.
Is there a mugshots thread? I feel like looking at photos of some of you clowns, or.. if there isnt, does someone want to make one? I've already made my useless thread for the day

#9 - garph
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've had two coffees, wrote Richard Burns' rally car off a few dozen times, and now I'm off for a fag. Then I'll put the kettle on and continue working on a discount system for this dude's online store, and I think my girlfriend is on her way back from town bearing sausage rolls and crisps so I'll have another excuse to stop working in about ten minutes time.

I could really go for some sausage rolls right now, hot out of the oven is always best.

EDIT: I was thinking of the small sausage rolls you get on buffets
-
no...no...no! ooh b0ll0x! - I tried so hard not to post in this useless thread

So come on then faster111?
Nooooo. Gentle foot. save yourself. It's too late for some of us. We have been too long in the Dark side. But not you.

It is not too late.

Turn back. Go away. Find some better way, something else to play.

-My day update-

Had a ciggy. It's started raining. Filled out my timesheet. Had a cheese twist. Had a think. Had a shit. Going to have another ciggy and a cuppa. Will think some more.
My day has been blinding so far. Got up at 9:30 am, switched on the PC, played rigs of rods, watch some TV, went out and done £18 of shopping and brought it back on my motorbike, read forums, watched TV, then watched a episode of Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em, went out, descoved a new road to get to PC world quicker, come back, ate some revels and here I am.

Later im going to watch another ep of Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em, Go out again for a ride, eat a big burger king meal, watch TV, read forums, another ep of the above, read forums, go to bed and maybe do the same tomorrow while I have these 2 days off
Thundering now.
-
Ok. Take care. Laters. Oh and can you get a 2 pint milka please. I can't have my cornflakes beacuse We run out . . . .

And it's really, relly pissing it down now.
#16 - Jakg
i'm off to list my old mp3 player on eBay, ta ta chaps!

EDIT - And start my torrents, and show my Mum the RFID tag on our bin
And lightening.
#18 - Jakg
Black as the ace of spades here, Worcestershre, but not much rain or thunder yet!!!!

1st day back at work after a week off, just easing my self back into it gently.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hey guys, just thought I ought to mention that I'm going to Sainsbury's now and I'll be about half an hour. Maybe a bit longer.

Make sure you look for randomly shaped fruit..

edit: we have some cumulus clouds hovering above, sky is broken and it doesnt appear to show that it will rain anytime soon...
Finished raining here.
Suns shining now.
#23 - Jakg
same here, time to break out the crumpets, have some tea and play some jolly old cricket
Quote from Funnybear :Suns shining now.

Black clouds gone, no rain, now blue sky and sunshine.
Quote from ajp71 :Finished raining here.

Probably why it didnt rain here (Pershore) you had it in Worcester!!

Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG