The online racing simulator
Thanks Gentlemen but I really like your Racetek-Line Al. Unique and simply cool. Excited what winDOS comes up with in Round 7
Hmm I haven't been paying attention to the new ALMS season, these car designs are all so new to me . Good Job :up:

Wish we could have those position lights working in LFS though!!!
Fzr_pal
This FZR skin is inspired from the tailplane livery of Phillipines Airlines.
Attached images
FZR_PAL1024.jpg
ooo tasty some cool skins people

nice work
FZR_Nieder; Loosely based on a GTA Marcos 'Niederheim'livery.

Click the rendered image for the skin download (1024 x 1024).
as I said already - Great one!
LeMans
My new skin.

Attached images
FZR_mobil.jpg
Nice! (BTW, the image preview is taking way to long to download (hosting slowish?), why not just attach it to the post? )
Quote from al heeley :FZR_Nieder; Loosely based on a GTA Marcos 'Niederheim'livery.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a ... y/images/fzr_nieder_r.jpg

Click the rendered image for the skin download (1024 x 1024).

I can't find this skin on your website (clicking the image didn't help). Can you take a look plz?
Quote from Rumiko :I can't find this skin on your website (clicking the image didn't help). Can you take a look plz?

works for me
Thank you, the link posted above worked.
My first skin for a fictional racing team:

it's my VoodooRacing skin:
Attached images
Preview_jpg.jpg
FZR_VoodooR.jpg
Beautiful
-
(STROBE) DELETED by STROBE : Decided to rework the skin some more - so not as close to completion as I first thought.
Really cool looking livery, Al. I've never seen that one before.

However, I have to say, that qualitywise it's really not up to your usual standards. Especially on the front wing and on the side wrapping there's a lot of pixel bleed.
Rather a sad story attached; having spent hours on this skin, getting the wrapping sorted, I accidentally saved the psd, writing over the original 2048 to 1024 size before finishing the light grey shadowing under the black body designs. I had no choice to finish off at lower res, and faced a bit of pixel bleed on the front wing area. I was gutted, but decided to post it up anyway as it still looks damned cool in game!
I like it too, looks cool. Usually some skins that are mostly white with only a hint of black can turn out to be quite nice if done right (example: PIAA skins). This looks good

btw, the front diffusor and rear fender logo don't match, looks like the car has more of a neon orange to the front matching the logo?
Icewolves
Our new Teamskin:
Attached images
fzr_fox_r.jpg
Quote from al heeley :Rather a sad story attached; having spent hours on this skin, getting the wrapping sorted, I accidentally saved the psd, writing over the original 2048 to 1024 size before finishing the light grey shadowing under the black body designs. I had no choice to finish off at lower res, and faced a bit of pixel bleed on the front wing area. I was gutted, but decided to post it up anyway as it still looks damned cool in game!

that is a sad story . But you're right, it does look cool in game and it is a great livery. And that's what counts after all
Please
>>> No rude or harsh comments please!!! <<<

Mate, I really like the idea of the skin. But I give you a few litle advices:

* If possible get a good graphicprogram. Free Trials available at the web.
* Start with one or two colours not with a complete mixture.
* Even with MS Paint you have a few posibilities with tools to fill or to give the skin a style.

Well may be Master Skinnerz is the place for you to hang around. Easy to learn skinning there

Regards
Fox

FZ Skins (All)
(2563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG