The online racing simulator
VELOCE GT
(17 posts, started , go to first unread)
VELOCE GT
Vehicle mod: VELOCE GT
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/54ACF0

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A Fast, Nimble Modern Sportscar built for LFS

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hello again,

Now are Modern Sportcar built for LFS, called VELOCE GT

The ideas is to have a roadster car in LFS, which have nowadays feature, says Electronic TC and ABS, Paddle Shifter, Adjustable Front Splitter, custom 3.0L high redline V6 Twin Turbo, all power planted to the wide-ass tires to made the car moving forward fast without loosing too much traction due to car with 600hp usually uses AWD system to keep the wheel grip the asphalt

It such pretty fun-to-drive MR roadcar ever build by me and Martin18 as Engine and Handling tuning, makes you feeling the joy of driving and racing with it

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I would add some edge, step or something between body and that net behind driver.
Car is almost perfect but that one element is a bit off...
Attached images
lfs_00000369.jpg
Quote from versiu :I would add some edge, step or something between body and that net behind driver.
Car is almost perfect but that one element is a bit off...

I knew that someone would commenting on this, thankyou

aight, fix for that part incoming
#4 - FIZ
This is car is made of pure LFS style.
Not a real car but a mix of many into something beautiful with the right amount of details for the game: not too many, not too few.
Hope this will inspire others.
With some skins it will be perfect!
Bravo.
This thing is a blast to drive on Fern Bay!
Well done!! Big grin
Thank you guys means a lot to us. Lots of time back and forth and thanks to you guys for the feed back. More to come in the near future, maybe a competitor of sorts 😉
Very fun car to drive. That's good enough for a car Big grin.

I like the feeling of the front end, which is very present, the way the rear slips away and comes back into place. The behavior is very healthy. The different setups are pretty good. I have a preference for the Max Attack.

In my opinion (@ Martin18, You asked me for my opinion, I'm giving it to you Big grin) this car might deserve a slightly faster engine compared to its name (perhaps also to equip the bots with it so as not to not leave them 4 seconds behind each lap). All in all, this is already a very promising achievement. Would it be possible to have a more "old school" alternative setup with a 6-speed H gearbox? Tilt

I have more remarks on the graphic aspect. Nice design. I like the detail of the sun visors, I don't mind the optimization of the mirrors. The bonnet and the dashboard would, however, require a few dozen additional triangles to be up to LFS standards. Criticism is easy, art is difficult Wink.

Quote from martin18 : More to come in the near future, maybe a competitor of sorts 😉

Thank you for all your creations. I eagerly await the sequel Thumbs up.
Thank you soo much for the feed back! What more power would you like? This almost as fast as GTR class haha. We are releasing an update to this car, people might be disappointed at first but there will be a car that that gives back and more of what we loose from this new version… a “track” version of this car or a “light weight”. Also there is a retro Manual H pattern car coming also, I just finished driving dynamics now details need to be finished.
Quote from martin18 : What more power would you like? This almost as fast as GTR class haha

That's the big question. And as you know, there are two answers Wink. Neither of them is mathematical.

Ideally, in this category (and IMHO) the player's car should be powerful enough to scare a bit. Currently, it is a fair bit. If it makes you feel any better (or not? Big grin) the FZR also seems a little tight to me. It's a story of personal feelings. I am unable to tell you precisely how much additional power would be required ? The good news is that there is another way to calculate this.

I could only do a few laps on Rockingham Historic & South City Town Course. The AI was 4 seconds behind. If you make a version of the same car that goes 5 seconds faster per lap, we'll have a car that appeals to people like me, and that car can also be driven by the AI to compensate its weakness.

What do you think ? It's a good idea, right? Tilt

Seriously, I will already test your latest version.Wink
custom Veloce engine sound
here i have made a unique sound with rev bouncer built in and engine note specifically for this mod, try and enjoy or update.
Attached files
VELOCE GT.eng - 389.7 KB - 92 views
Quote from dh7938726 :here i have made a unique sound with rev bouncer built in and engine note specifically for this mod, try and enjoy or update.

Thank you I’ll look into it tomorrow
Great car, fun to drive!

Can you make a dedicated LOD2 model please?
Quote from Flame CZE :Great car, fun to drive!

Can you make a dedicated LOD2 model please?

uhh, looks like I mistakenly delete LOD2 as per my re-check to my files again

Thanks for reminding, update on the way !
I just came here to say this thing is phenomenal to drive. Love it.
Quote from MattsterGT :I just came here to say this thing is phenomenal to drive. Love it.

Thank you! Not everyone understands the idea behind this car but it’s lore friendly modern super car with touches of Lotus, Carrera GT, and new Ford GT
Quote from martin18 :Thank you! Not everyone understands the idea behind this car but it’s lore friendly modern super car with touches of Lotus, Carrera GT, and new Ford GT

And Noble, and a hint of Dallara...

Honestly, the only thing I could ever ask of this is a tad more steering lock...once you've hit the stops you suddenly find yourself going quite backwards; that does add to the challenge of driving it and encourages you to not get too sideways though, which is better for tyre life. Big grin
Any chance of an update to maybe add in R2/R3 slicks? I'm struggling to keep heat in the R4s on Westhill.

VELOCE GT
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG