The online racing simulator
[WKD] CRUISE
(5 posts, closed, started )
[WKD] CRUISE
Hey all, I'm thinking of starting up a cruise server with a name after my favourite brand drink

I just started up the server, I work as a post man, I LOVE sending packets

Join and cruise with me

...............................COMING SOON......................................................
Stay tuned guys i am really excited! god bless and happy new year
see you soon! x
spam thread
Dopey, WKD got shutdown years ago mate and THEY WILL NEVER RETURN, so dont go now starting a thread about that server and how you LOVE sending packets, best way to find yourself banned off the forums with a comment like that,

Can a forum mod please lock this thread so then it doesn't start a discussion about what happened in the past and start a blame game again. cheers!
I wont recommend you to use a cruise server that being used in the past. This could cost you the reputation on the game/community here. I understand that you want start your own server but I would give the suggestion to start a fresh name, because old cruise servers where old good times, if you want to rebrand, you should recode the same insim as they used before.
There's nothing wrong with starting up your own cruise community. But you should consider starting your own brand, and when you've creating something new you should atleast considering making a unique username. Both of those people in your username already exist.

I will close this, as the thread doesn't need to be discussed further.
This thread is closed

[WKD] CRUISE
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG