The online racing simulator
My first LFS drifting video
(9 posts, started )
Hello all racers, as I'm a demo racer, I can only drive on Blackwood. This my first video and post also. I made this video as I want to get more experience on making LFS videos.

This video is about AE86 Trueno (just a skin for XRG) drifting on Blackwood. As I learn drifting just about 1 week and a few days, I may not drift very well. So I want you all to give me opinions about my drifting skill and also about the video. Thank you!

The video link: http://rapidshare.de/files/30824036/lfs_ae86_bwr.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6xLVRD0CQ
#2 - KeMoT
Trying to download it.
Rapidshare says I have reached my limit... illepall
#3 - TiJay
Nice to see you haven't made any newbie mistakes, it seems like you read the tutorials. The angles are great and the smoothness when moving between angles in the same shot is incredible and a notch higher than even the best videos here. The focus on the wheels and Initial D-style angles (eg roof cam) are something orginal too.

Criticism is... look at your angle length (don't use the same one for too long).

Suggestion... Use some effects in your next video and acquire a copy of preferably Sony Vegas- imo Premiere is more fiddly but some people here swear by it (people who have probably got After Effects for it which does add a lot). It's a taste thing.
TiJay, thank you for your opinions. There will be improvements in my coming video. And also, thank you for your watching.
#5 - KeMoT
Quite nice movie
Quote from KeMoT :Quite nice movie

Thank you, KeMot! If you like my movie, I will make more.
quite a nice video indeed...initial D atmosphere is in there somewhere
Editing was very good (I am surprised that your first movie is that good) and in drifting..youre definetly on your way to the top Great job
Yeah, for being your first movie its very good. A good way to start your movie career and Im looking forward to your next movie project.
Thank you so much. Thanks for all your support!
Good movies are coming soon.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG