The online racing simulator
RC MINIS Westhill karting event
(5 posts, started )
Since Christmas holidays offer very little organised racing, i'm offering this one-off fun event on 27th December.

The event will utilise the RC MINIS mod, which will run on the shorter Westhill karting track. This combo was tested earlier this year and proved both challenging and fun for participants. Smile

Event starts at 20:00 CET (19:00 GMT) with 3-hotlap qualifying.

After qualifying, drivers will be split into groups of 4, each driver will run 3 heats of 10 laps - rally-X event style - with every heat mixing up the groups.

After the heats, each driver's average placement will be calculated and used to determine their final group.
If two or more drivers will have the same average placement, the qualifying time will be used to determine the order.

Finals (A, B, C...) will be run for 20 laps.

Due to the nature of this combo, certain amount of light contact is allowed, but it will be monitored and if needed, drivers will be penalised or disqualified from their heats.

At the end, there will be one and only RC MINIS GOAT!

S3 license is required.

The server will be opened to everyone 2 hours before the event starts and passworded at the qualifying start.

Looking forward to see you all there!
In a non-shocking twist of events, i decided to open the event for everyone without signup and the server will be passworded after qualifying.
sounds fun, looking forward to it!
Server goes online in 55 minutes!
Server is now passworded, DM me, if you still want to join.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG