The online racing simulator
other online games you play
(55 posts, started )
In order of how recently I last played them:
Live For Speed, Day of Defeat:Source, CounterStrike:Source, Dawn of War, World of Warcraft, Half-Life 2eathmatch, Anarchy Online, Everquest

Anything after DoD:S I haven't played for months at least; haven't played EQ for years. I play Oblivion every now and then too, but that's singleplayer. I also have an NES and about 30 games that still gets regular use; I'm about halfway through Legend of Zelda at the moment. My PS2 and N64 mostly just gather dust nowadays.
Basically LFS is the only game that fills 99% of my gaming time. The 1% consists of many small games, like I played the some scifi mmorpg for a month, name of which I can't remember, or the random 3d shooters. Just tried that FEAR multiplayer thing and it really didn't feel anything special. Soldier of fortune 2 felt better and it's much older.

Not sure but there may be a free 14 day trial for EVE, any LFSsers interested?
https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/?aid=100972&nogreet=1

One of my mates showed that to me while back, but it was too close to the April update to really get me attention. Maybe give it a shot...
Quote from MataGyula :Soldat !! ^_^ CoD:UO,GTA San Andreas MP . Thats all :/

Quote from Funnybear :Did that mean anything? Could anyone translate that for me?

Sorry, I will write it correctly now
I'm playing a little 2D online shooter called Soldat (The link is in my signature by the way) . I used to play Call of Duty : United Offensive on Local Area Network with friends, but I haven't played it for quite a long time :/
And last but not least, I have played Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas with the MultiPlayer mod. It is funny, but after playing it for a few days, it was boring :P
Hope I was clear this time, and sorry again
Yeah,Soldat is great from time to time.

rFactor
Quote from MataGyula :Sorry, I will write it correctly now
I'm playing a little 2D online shooter called Soldat (The link is in my signature by the way) . I used to play Call of Duty : United Offensive on Local Area Network with friends, but I haven't played it for quite a long time :/
And last but not least, I have played Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas with the MultiPlayer mod. It is funny, but after playing it for a few days, it was boring :P
Hope I was clear this time, and sorry again

Ahhh. Now I get it. Thankyou.

And I forgot to add Eve:online to my list of Online gaming.
Joint Operations
The only game I play online other than LFS, is Operation Flashpoint. It's abit outdated now, but I can't find a newer game that comes close to it's greatness, can't say that I've looked very hard though.
I haven't been to the forums forever.....

LFS was the first online game I have tried. I raced Indycar Racing 2 offline for 10 years as it was the only thing that would run on my PC. Made my own schedules with downloaded tracks and raced full length races with 36+ race seasons. Ran a total of 8 of them. Got a new hand-me-down PC that was able to run NR2003, so ran almost a full 36 race stock season with that until I found LFS.

I ran LFS online for around 8 months before I picked up MS Flight Sim and tried that online. I dabbled with that for a few days here and there, but would normally always plug the wheel in and load up LFS. Lately I have been swapping back and forth between racing and flying usually about a month and a half at a time now. I fly at www.wspilots.com where they upload a hoplist tour every month on the server. It's basically a tour around general areas, such as this month is the Alaskan coastline. I did that for a month or two now, so I'm back in the last few nights with LFS again.
There are other online games? what like GTR n'stuff
I play Halo 2 on Xbox Live, and ocasionally I go online on Forza, but that's it. I don't play any other online PC games, lol
Anarchy Online.

I tried Enemy Territory and liked it, but at one point it started freezing everytime I joined a game. Should propably re-install it.
www.theshiponline.com now that is a funny online game i've recently started playing. Also spend a fair amount of time playing Battlefield 2
LFS, BF2, RBR, Soldat, LOMAC:FC, Counter Strike: Source, GTL, FS9 and occasionally Worms 2
Quote from Cropsy :The only game I play online other than LFS, is Operation Flashpoint. It's abit outdated now, but I can't find a newer game that comes close to it's greatness, can't say that I've looked very hard though.

Same for me

Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer
-
Unreal Tournament 2004
-
Counter-Strike Source
-
Day of Defeat Source
-
SWAT 4
-
Live for Speed
-
Battlefield 2
I play anything if i have time, DOD Source, Raven Shield, Americas Army, need for speed 3 ohh and 1 Prey, Counter Strike, Transport Tycoon (the pc version ) NHL 06... cant be arsed to list the rest!

one more classic to add, i recently managed to get Blood by Monolith to work so i have been playing that too

mad
Other than LFS it's Battlefield 2. Haven't played it for almost 2 months, got bored waiting for the new patch and all the god damn bugs!
Quote from ShibbyMan666 :www.theshiponline.com now that is a funny online game i've recently started playing. Also spend a fair amount of time playing Battlefield 2

I'm tempted to buy that once it is officially released for a laugh, anything original gets my thumbs up.
- Live For Speed
- Live For Speed
- Live For Speed
- Live For Speed

(hmm, lets try something different)

- LockOn: Flaming Cliffs
- CounterStrike 1.6

This is all what I need for online gaming.
And about OPF. I tried it online some time ago(BTW, I am pretty proud that OPF is a game from Czech developers), but I found that there are just a few servers for a serious game today. But I love it offline - we spent hours nad hours with my frined by making our own missions and campagins(where are those days when I was able to script a chopper fall or a bombing attack.... :cry
#47 - CSU1
WarRock has me hooked atm, can't see it lasting though it's a bit hectic
Quote from tonix :Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe

http://www.openttd.org/

Thank you very much! I used to play the original a lot (although shamefully a pirated version).

I play:
Nascar Racing 2003
Söldner
Quake 2
Wolfenstein ET
IL2 Sturmovik
CSS
Fear Combat
I used to play UT2003 (iCTF) very very much. Now I play only LFS once a day, Flatout 2 once a week and BF2 once a month.
Quote from Eddster :I'm tempted to buy that once it is officially released for a laugh, anything original gets my thumbs up.

Believe me it is hilarious to play online especially the whole paranoia thing and generally running away from everyone with a weapon. It's originality is what makes it great lol.

other online games you play
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG