The online racing simulator
Kart Vader
(12 posts, started )
Kart Vader
have you seen this guy? he rips around Quebec for 45 minutes in a shifter kart at night.

i'd love to try that!

speedfreak227
Superb, +1 for night racing in LFS!!!!!
#3 - Vain
Booooooring.

I like the Ghostrider videos more.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Booooooring.

I like the Ghostrider videos more.

Vain

got a link?

speedfreak227
#5 - noTe
Quote from speedfreak227 :got a link?

speedfreak227

Just search for ghostrider on: google, google video, youtube, myspace video, etc
A site that forces you to download firefox in order to view it's homepage, how user-friendly.
#7 - noTe
Quote from NetDemon01 :A site that forces you to download firefox in order to view it's homepage, how user-friendly.

What are you talking about?
Quote from noTe :What are you talking about?

We see you're using Internet Explorer, which is not 100% compatible with this website. We strongly suggest downloading Firefox. We think you'll like it better:

· Firefox blocks pop-up windows.
· It's more secure against viruses and spyware.
· Features like tabbed browsing make reading webpages easier.
· It keeps Microsoft from controlling the future of the internet.

Click the button on the right to download Firefox. It's free.

That's what he's talking about
Personally I don't mind it, it's just one site... Look at how many sites won't work in FF properly because they're built for IE. And they won't give you a IE download link either, so they're even less user friendly
Quote from noTe :What are you talking about?

Kartvader.com. If you already have firefox then you obviously won't see the screen I see.
Attached images
Untitled-2 copy.jpg
#10 - noTe
Quote from TagForce :We see you're using Internet Explorer, which is not 100% compatible with this website. We strongly suggest downloading Firefox. We think you'll like it better:

· Firefox blocks pop-up windows.
· It's more secure against viruses and spyware.
· Features like tabbed browsing make reading webpages easier.
· It keeps Microsoft from controlling the future of the internet.

Click the button on the right to download Firefox. It's free.

That's what he's talking about
Personally I don't mind it, it's just one site... Look at how many sites won't work in FF properly because they're built for IE. And they won't give you a IE download link either, so they're even less user friendly

That's odd. I remember visiting that site with MSIE7. That's why I didn't understand.
As browsers become more standards based, a hell of a lot of websites which are wrong (i.e. designed to work on IE specifically) will need to be redone to work on newer IEs and all the other, better, proper browsers.

I don't even bother to test sites on IE anymore... The only reason I load it is for Windows Updates.
I use Opera and didn't get that screen.

Now it's free, I can't see why anyone with at least half a braincell would use Firefox or Internet Exploder.

Kart Vader
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG