The online racing simulator
Layout Editor: New materials
(10 posts, started )
We have concrete now which is pretty versatile but making the entire map out of it makes the appearance dull.
I recommend four more materials for building.
-Grass: Slab, Ramp and Wedge. Grass could do a great job designing surroundings.
-Dirt: Slab, Ramp and Wedge. Could be used for custom dirt tracks.
-Steel: All possible variants. Could be used for designing structures like bridges, railway crossings, containers, cranes, etc.
-Asphalt: Slab, Ramp and Wedge. Similar to concrete but in diferent variable colors to fit the base map's roads.

They could have different physics like driving on Steel is difficult because it's slippery, Grass releases Grass particles under your wheels, Dirt does the same with dust.
Steel could have different color variants as well, one of them could be rust Big grin
banners with possibilities to apply texture (downloadable skin)to put the organisation name during events

or Alphabet letters (solid & paint for asphalt) to custom our events in the same spirit
Quote from Tomfuel :banners with possibilities to apply texture (downloadable skin)to put the organisation name during events

or Alphabet letters (solid & paint for asphalt) to custom our events in the same spirit

+1 im liked ideia😁😍
and wedge with angled up/down
yeah, definitely agree on the ground styles! i'd even love a couple grass/dirt autocross style blank canvases
Just need lfs track editor ^^ add your 3D object, apply some texture of LFS, but if track editor is maked, please do real track not hospital for "hospital lfs bed mods" or fast food... I hope make some tracks in LFS, rally special on the forest, hillclimb,.. This game is already perfect but if S4 release with track editor, i buy it now!
#7 - R-to
We need better tyre physics and the 3d track editor and the priority is for that 1. track editor and 2. new tyre physics. All other update things in live for speed is waste of time because those are the things what mathers most right now.
Quote from davidhun98 :We have concrete now which is pretty versatile but making the entire map out of it makes the appearance dull.
-Grass: Slab, Ramp and Wedge. Grass could do a great job designing surroundings.
-Steel: All possible variants. Could be used for designing structures like bridges, railway crossings, containers, cranes, etc.
-Asphalt: Slab, Ramp and Wedge. Similar to concrete but in diferent variable colors to fit the base map's roads.

They could have different physics like driving on Steel is difficult because it's slippery, Grass releases Grass particles under your wheels, Dirt does the same with dust.
Steel could have different color variants as well, one of them could be rust Big grin

Loving this idea! +1 ON THIS!
Quote from davidhun98 :We have concrete now which is pretty versatile but making the entire map out of it makes the appearance dull.

+2 supporting this
+3 support

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG