The online racing simulator
#1 - terga
HAYATO ST010
The sportscar is from the early 90s group c era which i really love. The thing has ridiculous amounts of downforce for the time (way more than F1 cars of that time). It also has that glorious V10 engine Smile

Ready for import Smile

Wow what a beast!! Looking forward to this one. We'll need longs straights I reckon Omg omg omg
#3 - terga

The model was bugging me with all the mistakes and lack of detail it had, so i went back to the drawing board Confused
#4 - terga

Also added LM spec Looking
#5 - terga
So after redoing the whole model, this is what i ended up with

#6 - terga
This looks really cool!
#8 - terga

The more i learn about the car, the more i realise it is completely bonkers. These aero efficiency and also quantity numbers would put modern racing cars to shame (lack of ride height rules go brr). The car broke the ribs of 2 separate test drivers at the same test purely just from driving the car.

Sadly due to the simplicity of the LFS aero model i can not just inject these numbers and expect it to resemble anything realistic, so i've had to pretty much half them. LFS cars in terms of aero are not ride height or pitch sensitive and the racing slicks also provide too much grip for modern standards, never mind early 90s tire tech standards. Even with the current numbers i can see people accusing me of making an unrealistic, XRT timeattack type of car Omg omg omg .

Here are some videos for people that want to know more about the car:

#9 - terga

Looks awesome!

Thank you to Martin for the livery Smile
Can't wait to drive this!
beautiful Heart
Such a fun car, love this mod!
OMG insane car, very fast!

Terga is the best! A Porsche 917K is the next one?
Quote from SamuelPaim :OMG insane car, very fast!

Terga is the best! A Porsche 917K is the next one?

Thanks guys! As far as my next project, i want to do something less extreme and more raceable. All my cars so far have been rockets with not too much grip. Maybe i'll do a 917 later. Big grin
Complete physics overhaul done.
When out of WIP

HAYATO ST010
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG