The online racing simulator
First officially licensed mod has arrived!
With this thread, i announce the arrival for the first officially licensed mod in LFS, the Saab 9-3 T16 4x4 from 1997.

The mod is undergoing balancing testing alongside my other 3 RX mods for now.

As soon as they all match up, all 4 mods will become public and leave WIP status.

I would like to thank the LFS dev team (Victor, Eric, Scawen and Geraldine) to make this possible and Saab AB for licensing this project.

For now, i leave the editor mod image and look forward to announcing when it will become public.

A stock 1999 Saab 9-3 Viggen is also under construction.

Greetings

Tim DC
Attached images
9AC49E93-4A18-4FE4-81FD-8FA10142B55C.png
Good job Tim! Looking forward to giving it a proper go (Y)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWbVT8xU6jA
hey hey, looking in the comments seems to be a >500hp car, looks really cool to have the project approoved by Saab (even if Saab is out from being an automotive vendor for several years now, but it remains a cool brand) !!
Quote from Flotch :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWbVT8xU6jA
hey hey, looking in the comments seems to be a >500hp car, looks really cool to have the project approoved by Saab (even if Saab is out from being an automotive vendor for several years now, but it remains a cool brand) !!

Hybrid tires in LFS prevent me from using IRL engine specs, you burn your tires within a lap while having no grip
Really cool ! Thank you for your effort. Smile
Quote from timdecnodder :Hybrid tires in LFS prevent me from using IRL engine specs, you burn your tires within a lap while having no grip

I see what you mean unfortunately ... 1 lap and a half, and the tires are more than red
Super! More rally cross tracks with soil, or cover concrete with soil in the auto editor)
Current BoP on BL2.

will focus on the other 5 tracks for MRc RX after i get the Lemon Ara Coupe suspension fixed, currently it loses time because it's to bouncy
Attached images
BL2_PBs.png
Mod is now public!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG