The online racing simulator

Poll : What feature are you most looking forward in to LFS?

Track editor
Dynamic weather and working wipers
Better graphics features
Sound improvements
Dynamic temperature of asphalt
Better car damage
Smart AI
Revlimmiter and anti-lag
Car flickering by ping fix
Server-side tire heat value
Better force feedback
In-race Safety car bot
More bumps on tracks in general
Car animation
Changing size of wheels and treadwear of tires in the garage
What would be nice for a ghost, would be a gain one second on lap button, so when the WR holder is out of sight, you can reel them back a second or three, to see how they do the END of the lap for a change. You don't get that ANYWHERE....
GT7 has the ability to reset the ghost at each sector
Also a good idea. IDK that thanks.
Fern Bay 2.0 Razz
Quote from Kahn62 :What would be nice for a ghost, would be a gain one second on lap button, so when the WR holder is out of sight, you can reel them back a second or three, to see how they do the END of the lap for a change. You don't get that ANYWHERE....

Download WR replay
Quote from Kahn62 :Bots are a problem, never a solution

Bots are the solution for those who don't play online and to discover the game. I'm not narcissistic enough to play against my own ghost and not desperate enough to follow someone else's.

I haven't played online in years. In my memories, online races were even more chaotic than those against bots. Bots don't teach anyone anything. Playing against them allows you to improve. We know that as long as we are not able to raise them to level 5, it is better to stay at home. They are there to make the race livelier by discovering the circuits and the behavior of the cars. They serve to feel less alone while tweaking a setup... Don't ask them to teach courtesy. They are not there for that. But bots are sometimes better company than many cantankerous humans.

Online, it is difficult to drive on the circuit you want with the car you have chosen. Without the bots, I would have stopped playing LFS and wouldn't have bought an S3. I don't think I'm the only one.

AI in games isn't always as bad as you make it out to be. LFS AI could be improved to fix some of the issues you mention. That was the meaning of my comment and my vote.
Now it becomes obvious that the Track editor is the most anticipated feature for most players. It would be great if, after the patch with new tire physics and graphics, the developers paid attention to the Track editor. But maybe it is to much S3 content for short time (Vehicle mods and tracks) Dynamic weather would also be a great update for all license types that could bring in a lot of new players.
Quote from Gunn :Well, the poll question asks what feature you are most looking forward to. Night racing would be such a feature for me, so that's what I suggested. Makes sense to me in that context Shrug

I agree with you and i can't wait! I can already see myself flashing the guy who won't let me pass....LFS
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Now it becomes obvious that the Track editor is the most anticipated feature for most players. It would be great if, after the patch with new tire physics and graphics, the developers paid attention to the Track editor. But maybe it is to much S3 content for short time (Vehicle mods and tracks) Dynamic weather would also be a great update for all license types that could bring in a lot of new players.

More and/or updated official tracks and environments would be better imo, but that was not an option in the poll Smile
Quote from johneysvk :More and/or updated official tracks and environments would be better imo, but that was not an option in the poll Smile

Somereason forgot answer on thatBig grin

All tracks will be updated in the upcoming update with new graphics and physics. (if the plan for splitting updates has not remained the same) And there will be new tracks in the new update. In addition, the trackeditor option replaces all new requests for adding new tracks. Because in trackeditor players can make any tracks themselves.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Somereason forgot answer on thatBig grin

All tracks will be updated in the upcoming update with new graphics and physics. (if the plan for splitting updates has not remained the same) And there will be new tracks in the new update. In addition, the trackeditor option replaces all new requests for adding new tracks. Because in trackeditor players can make any tracks themselves.

I have really missed all of the things you wrote ( if they really happend ) Where was it mentioned there will be.. track editor.. and plans of splitting the update?
Quote from superlame :I have really missed all of the things you wrote ( if they really happend ) Where was it mentioned there will be.. track editor.. and plans of splitting the update?

No, I didn't say that they would add a trackeditor. (it would be awesome if they do that, but i dont say that)

Trackeditor is just an option in the voting in the thread, thats it, (Sсawen once talked about it, but i dont say that in my comment, so they have it in their plans, but probably not for the next updates)

I was asked why I didn't include update official tracks options in the voting. And I was responding to that.

Quote from superlame :and plans of splitting the update

Maybe here I remember incorrectly, but there is a possibility that the Scawen mentioned that physics will be released first, and then graphics, or night, or new tracks with a separate update. Maybe I'm wrong. Or they changed plans. Anyway, it seems like it was a year or two ago. Lately I have found only this, (in Graphics Progress Report: South City - part 3) see the picture.
Attached images
Снимок экрана 2022-10-29 175406.jpg

Favorite feature request by most of players.
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG