The online racing simulator
other online games you play
(55 posts, started )
hey im new to this forum

I will soon be buying the LFS S2 licence,

im just wondering what other online games you guys play, i play the origanal day of defeat,
Good choice in the S2 purchase. Don't be afraid of asking advice. thats what we are here for.

I played BF2, DoD:source, LFS S2 (Like, lot's), Yea. I think that's about it. Waiting for a new comp and Enemy Territory:Quake Wars. Thats going to be something special I hope.
saying that i do like to play BF2 on my mates pc seeing as my PC is pittiful,

should be getting my new duo core system soon
LFS is my first online game; and probably also my last.
Not because its so bad, that I dont want to try more, but because its so good, that I dont have time to try more.

Or does batracer count?
I play FarCry and LFS at the moment but I'm looking for another game to add to the list
i would reccomend the origanal Day of defeat to anyone, its brilliant, try to avoid source as its very 'arcady' if thats a word? mmm not good england
just brought a licence S2 here we come
The Dod:Source is just want I want when I just want to shoot a gun and throw grenades. The engine is good, the netcode ok and the sounds are just great. Hearing the MG's rattle in the distance is so immersive. It's not a game I would play for hours on but it's good for a quick blat around.

-edit-Enjoy S2 Ghosty. You won't look back. Well, prehaps you should. People don't like being cut up and turned into but you'll soon find your way.
Welcome.

"You just lost your social life" , before anyone else comes.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, the free version of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Jaymod specificallly!
Soldat !! ^_^ CoD:UO,GTA San Andreas MP . Thats all :/
Did that mean anything? Could anyone translate that for me?
Battlefield 1942 (2 mods: Desert Combat, Forgotten Hope
Quote from zeugnimod :LFS is my first online game; and probably also my last.
Not because its so bad, that I dont want to try more, but because its so good, that I dont have time to try more.

Or does batracer count?

exactly what he said^^
man i didnt relise the cars on lfs are so good, yes your right pay £24 to loose your social life , a well good money spent,
Noticed I have only four games installed: LFS, RBR, Silent Hill 2 DC and Red Orchestra... that makes two online games in total at the moment.
Aside from LFS, I play tetrinet.

Yes, tetrinet indeed.

It's like tetris, only multiplayer.

Why are you laughing?
Add Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory to that list, 50 players in one game is awesome
i play rtcw and enemy territory, sven coop for half life, halo pc and counter strike(and lfs)
I play GTR, and Redline GTP....Neither of those games even come close to LFS! I wish I found out about LFS sooner, It's truely the best game there is!
Carom3D (free pool/snooker)
sometimes the occasional game of scrabble at http://isc.ro
and WoW
I play Battlefield 2, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike 1.6, Half Life 2, Garrys Mod, Live For Speed, Call Of Duty and Medal Of Honour: Allied Assult. (I wrote them in long hand for those who dont understand the abreviations.)

Played GT Legends online once or twice but every time i played, someone pit menouvered me on purpose so i dont go online much anymore.
#23 - Jakg
pit manovered?

i do have GTR, RBR, TRD2 and a few more "sims", but i have only ever tried GTR online once (with some friends on another forum, i thought that i could race close, but the cars didn't have any "give" in them, someone followed me up Eau Rouge (Spa in GT3's BTW), and as we came to the next corner after the big straight, i let him past, but he scrape my body, and for some reason we both spun

same happened every time we touched again, making close racing impossible as we could just follow - get close and we would probably crash

i did some online in TRD1 demo (i think, it may have been TRD2) in which people won by wrecking
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#24 - Jakg
first fps i tried involved Delta Force - Land Warrior in which i either got kicked for shooting people (namely the only people in the game, the team that ran the server, who were shooting at me), or found a server where a team had every spawn point covered with a rocket launcher

second (and last!) fps encounter was UT:Game Of The Year Edition (it's correct title, i was more interested by the fact it ran on Linux from the same CD, which i thought was something i had to try, but gave the disc back before i could) - which year i'm not entirely sure, but i think it's either 1999 or 2001, which was lent to me by a friend, however what i got was a bad copy that my friends friends boyfriends mate got, and i couldn't be bothered to find out where he got it - probably "Dodgy Daves Discount Deals"!, however it played online fine (being so old it was designed for dial up, so even my ailing wireless broadband with the packet loss from hell could cope), and i had quite a bit of fun with it, mainly because i am to meek to do anything but be a sniper, which actually made me quite good at getting some "frags", although after trying "Morpheus" - a tiny map (no bigger than four roofs, a layer underneath, and a road a little way down) which is set in space, and thus has reduced gravity and about the most destructive weapons (a great combo btw, you look round and see nothing but a continuous luminance of muzzle flashes flying through the air while a circling player reigns rockets into the floating dreadnought!) i got completely thrashed as you could almost fly raining rockets, weird spinning discs of death and bullets down on your enemy like some demented god!
LFS, GTR, GTL, rFactor,GTR2(soon to be added),and when i'm tired of racing(which happens very rarely..lol), i play Swat4(which is an awsome game if you are into tactical engagement stuff) I personally don't like the "shoot anything that moves" games, so SWAT4 is perfect

I'm also big into Flight Sims, so i play MSFS 2004 and can't wait for MSFS X to come out

(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG