The online racing simulator
RB GTR and Lillia-X GTR development /// Ivan CSX Studio /// RE3 GTR disbanded
Hello again

right now I working with 2 mod project to follow the success of MRG V8 GTR and LSV 12 GTR

RB GTR (tentative name) specs:
-based on RB4 with widebody to follow GTR class size overall
-inspired by Woodone Tom's and Tom's Castrol Supra (both are from JGTC GT500 class)
-straight-plane V8 based on 1UZ with 8000rpm redline
-XRR wheels based on Rays 6 spokes rims (tentative)

RE3 GTR specs:
-based on Reiter Engineering Gallardo GT3R styling
-Mid engine-Rear drive 5.0 V10 Engine close to Gallardo GT3R specs
-chassis and wheel are developed close to real spec Gallardo GT3R (except aero since I dont have data about it, but perhaps I'll adapt some GTR cars to work with)

I cant tell when this both car finished, since there's will be lot things to create especially the interior, but I think I would post the progress here and asking for any input that might be considered to finish the project Big grin

due to new ruling of retopo, and since I couldnt confirm if the author of Gallardo on Sketchfab really remodelling the whole model or just retopology-ing the existing model (from NFS Mostwanted / Carbon), so let's disband that beauty RE3 GTR development, and focusing on RB GTR and new project (see last post)
Attached images
lfs_00000007.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
Actually looks sick Big grin
Any clue when you're going to be opening for testing?
Finally! RB GTR is compatible to Official ones?
Quote from ivancsx :-straight-plane V8 based on 1UZ with 8000rpm redline

XRT has turbocharged 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine - XRR has race tuned turbocharged 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine
FXO has turbocharged 1.9 liter flat-4 cylinder engine - FXR has race tuned turbocharged 2.0 liter flat-4 cylinder engine
FZ5 has 3.6 liter flat-6 cylinder engine - FZR has race tuned 3.6 liter flat-6 cylinder engine
RB4 has turbocharged 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine - why your version of RB4 GTR has a completelly unrelated double sized V8 without turbo? GTR version still should represent the stock version in my opinion,just as the original LFS GTRs do.
Quote from Eclipsed :XRT has turbocharged 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine - XRR has race tuned turbocharged 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine
FXO has turbocharged 1.9 liter flat-4 cylinder engine - FXR has race tuned turbocharged 2.0 liter flat-4 cylinder engine
FZ5 has 3.6 liter flat-6 cylinder engine - FZR has race tuned 3.6 liter flat-6 cylinder engine
RB4 has turbocharged 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine - why your version of RB4 GTR has a completelly unrelated double sized V8 without turbo? GTR version still should represent the stock version in my opinion,just as the original LFS GTRs do.

Nice question, because if it has 4 cyl turbo on both FXR and XRR, I doubt it will less fun and kinda boring since we already know how FXR and XRR handles with 4cyl turbo 🤔

Also, this one is based on Woodone Tom's Supra, that if I remembered correct, it uses NA V8 too, that's why I choose it's to be V8 instead.

but dont worry, perhaps I'll made another version that uses 4cyl turbo just like old Tom's Castrol Supra 😄
The RB GTR model looking very nice.
I do not care what it uses, as long as it is GTR compatible. Even better, 7-Speed gearbox.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I do not care what it uses, as long as it is GTR compatible. Even better, 7-Speed gearbox.

Do you mean, Balanced of Performance aka BoP like on GT Sport?

Ofcourse it is, it have similar specs with average GTRs, just the engine are different because I try to replicate Woodone Toms Supra 😄👌
Yeah most Super GT cars (before going down the special 4-cylinder route) used higher capacity engines from the same manufacturer. Skylines ran VG-based V6 turbos, Supra ran the UZ V8 instead of JZ inline-6 (UZ is lighter than JZ).

Same thing all over Motorsport, GT1 R35 ran VK V8 instead of VR V6, old M3 GTR using P-series V8 instead of S-series inline-6.

As long as it's balanced it should be fine.
I just compared with original LFS GTR cars as also the RB4 is an original LFS car - felt like also the RB4 GTR should follow that path. Maybe then call it RB8 GTR? Or RB V8 GTR?

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I do not care what it uses, as long as it is GTR compatible. Even better, 7-Speed gearbox.

That would actually give advantage against other 6-gear cars as more gears means opportunity to keep revs closer to powerband peak than 6-gear box.
Quote from Eclipsed :I just compared with original LFS GTR cars as also the RB4 is an original LFS car - felt like also the RB4 GTR should follow that path. Maybe then call it RB8 GTR? Or RB V8 GTR?

yeah, maybe RB8 GTR is a good idea since RB4 GTR name already been taken

oh anyway, minor updates for the front fascia, a little bit aggressive tho, and also differentiate from FXR bumper since this one comes from FXR parts Big grin
Attached images
lfs_00000070.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :I just compared with original LFS GTR cars as also the RB4 is an original LFS car - felt like also the RB4 GTR should follow that path. Maybe then call it RB8 GTR? Or RB V8 GTR?

That would actually give advantage against other 6-gear cars as more gears means opportunity to keep revs closer to powerband peak than 6-gear box.

Yeah, in other hand, that is correct...

...but somehow that car screams for it. ugh... oh well.
Quote from ivancsx :yeah, maybe RB8 GTR is a good idea since RB4 GTR name already been taken

oh anyway, minor updates for the front fascia, a little bit aggressive tho, and also differentiate from FXR bumper since this one comes from FXR parts Big grin

looks nice.

the rear brake duct could use some love too Smile
4WD or RWD? I can't wait to try this Big grin
bad news, bad news

RE3 GTR are cancelled due to new rules about retopo thingy, sad but let's moving on to the next car will ya

instead of RE3 GTR, now we have Lillia-X GTR, thanks to Humuk78 that lending me the model, since it's allow derivatives, so this are extended modification of Lillia 180X that you already know Big grin
Attached images
lfs_00000047.jpg
lfs_00000048.jpg
RB GTR is great!

but that looks like it will be going even faster. That looks like invincible.

Good mod, good modification of the mod will be.
Great Mod. I like sound, handling and the body line. Smile
Attached images
RB_GTR02.jpg
Quote from yaper :Great Mod. I like sound, handling and the body line. Smile

I’m glad you liked it, but maybe now you’ll love it haha, major updates came out couple days agoSmile
RB GTR indeed is a very good mod. And it has a great sound too (nice job martin18). Thumbs up Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG