The online racing simulator
LFS not found
(13 posts, started )
LFS not found
ehhhh....
as far as i can see every file has its correct ending (.txt) but live for speed has no file type.
change name to lfs.exe i think u messed up when u renamed it
Rename that file, and add .exe to the end.

Damn you!
Actually rename to LFS.exe.... How/why did you change the EXE to that?
#6 - Jakg
PS - is that OSX Flyakite? it doesnt look like it, yet it's windows, if it isnt what program is it?
Quote from Tweaker :Actually rename to LFS.exe....

it doesnt matter whats the name of it, as long as it stays as an .exe it will work.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :it doesnt matter whats the name of it, as long as it stays as an .exe it will work.

Any apps or programs he might use later on certaintly won't recognize Live For Speed ZOMG.exe

Better off having it right the first time, than being confused for later
yea i know, i was just saying that u "can" rename it however u want
Google for "OSX look on Windows or something" and you'll find the widgets app. I had it but can't remember what it's called, but think it's by Stardock?
Quote from TiJay :Google for "OSX look on Windows or something" and you'll find the widgets app. I had it but can't remember what it's called, but think it's by Stardock?

Yea your right sir. Stardock not only make that, they also make Gal Civ, one of my favorite games.
no; thats all Flyakite OSX; thats the standard features (can tell its not stardock; stardock makes multiple programs, and the most obvious he would be running would be windows blinds, which you can tell he isn't running because the windows still look like.. windows)

@DTrott; do you like the RKLauncher? cause i can't stand it since it wouldn't display icons correctly, so i have to use objectdock instead (which has multiple flaws )
Thanks, I don't remember renaming it.

The dock is yz dock. The icons as standard are all blury but I looked about for icons (.png image format) on the internet; sites like deviant artand made some my slef.

LFS not found
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG