The online racing simulator
Some interesting things have happened in the last few days, here are some of them.

• Armed Forces of Ukraine launched an effective counteroffensive.
In particular, Kupyansk and Izyum were recaptured in the Kharkiv region, the Armed Forces of Ukraine continue the offensive in other regions, in particular in the Kherson region.

• Russian leadership announced "partial mobilization" (although before that it was only about a military operation by contracted military forces and that there would be no mobilization of the reserve, another of many lies) In this connection, many Russians left Russia.

• Russian leadership announced the accession of Zaporozhye, Kherson region, LPR and DPR to Russia.
After that they obviously hope with the help of new mobilized forces, to take the uncontrolled areas of these regions for themselves.
Posting funny pictures will not erase the fact that your country is waging a war in this day and age.

Its primitive and telling of a country.

Europe will go through it, there will be one or two rocky winters, but after that, only question will be "Russia who?". In end everyone except Russia will profit in long term.

This will just help eu politicians realize the wrongs of their politics considering energy and environment, so we will focus on nuclear power more, along with developing gas and oil trade routes from undeveloped markets to supplement Russian trade.
Quote from NumberTwo :Its primitive and telling of a country.

Ah shit, here we go again. I see you don't burden yourself with complicated thoughts..
How does the politics of specific people speak about the whole country? What does all the individual peoples living in the country have to do with one grandfather who has lost touch with reality? According to this logic, does everyone in the USA suffer from insanity? Do the people of Finland like to have parties?
The government is not equal to the country.

Quote from NumberTwo :Europe will go through it, there will be one or two rocky winters, but after that, only question will be "Russia who?". In end everyone except Russia will profit in long term.

Oh you can predict the future.. Cool. Who will win the Soccer World Cup and with what score?

Quote from NumberTwo :This will just help eu politicians realize the wrongs of their politics considering energy and environment, so we will focus on nuclear power more, along with developing gas and oil trade routes from undeveloped markets to supplement Russian trade.

In your opinion, is this the only mistake that the West has made? Is it just bad Russia spoiling everyone's life and the West and Ukraine is doing everything right? If you have such a way of thinking, then everything is very bad.. in your head.

How funny it is that in the periud when the left-liberal agenda of anti-fascism is operating in the West, which leads to pogroms and fires in cities, the inadmissibility of cultural appropriation, cancell culture that impose bans on speech, break people's lives because of jokes or irony. And the film industry is already sliding into crisis. At the same time, they show bad Russians on TV in news, movies and shows. Just everywhere. After all, we need bad characters.. who should we portray as villains? Europeans? Noo, they're ours.. North Koreans? China? Black? it would be racism. Oh, yes, exactly! Russians. It's always the bad Russians who are to blame. And in all mass movies and TV series, bad Russians are to blame.. That's the kind of hypocrisy policy (In a broad sense) that gets into people's heads..

Yeah man, we're just bad Russians, don't think it could be anything more complicated.. We're just bad Russians who only know what to drink vodka and ride bears, playing the balalaika in one hand and shooting AK47 from the other Rofl
Quote from NumberTwo :Posting funny pictures will not erase the fact that your country is waging a war in this day and age.

Its primitive and telling of a country.

True. I find it interesting how these guys are still defending their country. Pretty much the only argument I now hear is 'but the west is also doing things wrong'. I would stop bothering, it's a waste of your time. I hope you're right about no one remembering Russia, but sadly dinosaur fuels are still so much needed. But I think once we find other sources of fuel, the primitive Russia will fall even more, not that there's much deeper to fall though.
Quote from Bose321 :True. I find it interesting how these guys are still defending their country. Pretty much the only argument I now hear is 'but the west is also doing things wrong'. I would stop bothering, it's a waste of your time. I hope you're right about no one remembering Russia, but sadly dinosaur fuels are still so much needed. But I think once we find other sources of fuel, the primitive Russia will fall even more, not that there's much deeper to fall though.

It's ironic that you write this after my comment with a an answer on it, with arguments without any "but the west is also doing things wrong", and completly ignoring it.. It's like you're intentionally trying to contradict your words..and you did it. It becomes clear why you haven't seen any other arguments XD

Btw, on my comment I didn't get counterarguments. Why is that? Probably because there are no more arguments from the interlocutor..

And what "defending their country" means?
Creating arguments/counterarguments when a person is wrong is it defending the country? Ok.. then following this wierd logic, there is two options:

1) Are you too defending your country now. (Then how are you different?)
2) You have no arguments. (Then what the point of yuor message? Just sharing hate of russians? Maybe then you can describe your hatred in more detail and what it is based on?)
Cultural perspectives. Mother Russia is currently not feeling very well and West is looking an exploit to force and change Russia.

...and all this political complex... and power...

Anyway, I am more and more preparing nuclear world war. Few more events and no one can't go and look back.

There is chance to wipe out nearly whole life in our earth. My suggestion is to enjoy your life while you can ( although no reason to go "maxed out"... at least not yet )

our country is soon in Nato... for now with a proper reason. Not really proud of it... at all... It was fear what caused it... fear of breaking peace... although it doesn't matter anymore. Common sense is off... only power and tactics with clever thinking is the key point here.

So... Do I hate Russians?

- No... but is it relevant in terms of current situation of all of this? I can show care and things... but I have also learned in my life that most important is to take care of yourself.

it's hard to explain, but answer stays as No
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :It's ironic that you write this after my comment with a an answer on it, with arguments without any "but the west is also doing things wrong", and completly ignoring it.. It's like you're intentionally trying to contradict your words..and you did it. It becomes clear why you haven't seen any other arguments XD

Btw, on my comment I didn't get counterarguments. Why is that? Probably because there are no more arguments from the interlocutor..

And what "defending their country" means?
Creating arguments/counterarguments when a person is wrong is it defending the country? Ok.. then following this wierd logic, there is two options:

1) Are you too defending your country now. (Then how are you different?)
2) You have no arguments. (Then what the point of yuor message? Just sharing hate of russians? Maybe then you can describe your hatred in more detail and what it is based on?)

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm not saying Ukraine and the west are saints. There are plenty of wrong decisions being made on both sides. I just think there are slightly worse decisions being made on the side of Rusia every day. I mean, our leaders aren't perfect, but if the people are sick and tired of them, we can choose someone else and do something about it. Your failed dictatorship will not change until it has destroyed itself and others around it with a war. What for? Because Putin thinks he has a claim to some land? Is that worth it to send Russians further into poverty? I mean you obviously can't normally talk with you about this topic because you get super defensive because for some reason you care so much for Putin. That's fine. We're not going to agree on this. I don't hate you. Couldn't really care less about Russians, as long as I don't meet them on holidays because they're not pleasant in general in my experience.

I honestly don't think it's worth the discussion on the internet because there are two sides, two stories, and apparently two truths.
Quote from Bose321 :I'm not ignoring anything. I'm not saying Ukraine and the west are saints. There are plenty of wrong decisions being made on both sides. I just think there are slightly worse decisions being made on the side of Rusia every day. I mean, our leaders aren't perfect, but if the people are sick and tired of them, we can choose someone else and do something about it. Your failed dictatorship will not change until it has destroyed itself and others around it with a war. What for? Because Putin thinks he has a claim to some land? Is that worth it to send Russians further into poverty?

Yes, I completely agree with this.

Quote from Bose321 : I mean you obviously can't normally talk with you about this topic because you get super defensive because for some reason you care so much for Putin. That's fine. We're not going to agree on this. I don't hate you. Couldn't really care less about Russians, as long as I don't meet them on holidays because they're not pleasant in general in my experience.
I honestly don't think it's worth the discussion on the internet because there are two sides, two stories, and apparently two truths.

Why not? You dont know me, and apparently you don't know my position. I'm not defending Putin.
On the contrary, I said above that this is a insane grandpa who has lost touch with reality.. How can this be his defense?

Quote from Bose321 : worse decisions being made on the side of Rusia every day

Quote from Bose321 : I hope you're right about no one remembering Russia

The problem is that for some reason you equate Russia with Putin. Russia is not Putin. Putin is anti-Russia. Russia as a state ended in 1917. This is too long a topic to explain to you. But there are russians who do not support this regime. And there are many of them, but they are leaving Russia more and more.

I'll say it again - The government is not equal to the country.
Сountry of Russia is a people.
The government of Russia it is a totalitarian power with a monopoly on violence.

You can say that one support another, this is not quite true, one brainwash another, and make them believe that they do it right, they do it quite professionally. In Russia, the practice of propaganda has been operating for more than 100 years, they have learned to do their job well, this is helped by the wrong actions of the West and Ukraine.

But many people still understand what is happening
So what will be left of Russia when all people that do not support the current regime are gone? It sounds like the percentage of Putin-supporters will only grow, giving him less resistance.

For the record, I don't hate Russians or Russia, I think it would still be a great country to visit one day when things are less hostile. I think it's very easy to generalize people as a whole and see all Russians (in this Instance) as hostile. I too find myself thinking that, although I try not to.

I just think it's not our duty (people not directly involved) to judge and get involved with the other side. Although I honestly hope that the sanctions will give a big enough signal to Putin to stop. But I think everyone knows that he will not and cannot stop. But I think it's also time he can't get away with shit like this and waging his wars with surrounding countries.
Quote from Bose321 :So what will be left of Russia when all people that do not support the current regime are gone? It sounds like the percentage of Putin-supporters will only grow, giving him less resistance.

If you look at this, then there is some truth in it, but some actions like mobilization, or the loss of some territories, even the most brainwashed Z-patriots ask questions, and their support for Putin is falling. The mobilization is big of forces influenced this. Among the people leaving the country, there were even people who were queuing at the border to remove their Z logos from cars.

Quote from Bose321 : I just think it's not our duty (people not directly involved) to judge and get involved with the other side. Although I honestly hope that the sanctions will give a big enough signal to Putin to stop.

How? Sanctions only affect the people, they do not affect Putin, some sanctions, like blocking a swift or blocking a visa and mastercard, help to keep the financial flow in Russia. Because banks and cards inside Russia continue to work as before, but not abroad. And it helps Putin. Why west did it? Who knows..

Quote from Bose321 : But I think everyone knows that he will not and cannot stop. But I think it's also time he can't get away with shit like this and waging his wars with surrounding countries.

I don’t know, it’s quite possible that he will stop at capturing and holding the territories of the Donbass And a sluggish front line will form, as it was with the DPR and LPR in 2014-2022. Or he will capture Kyiv and all of Ukraine. Or Ukraine will launch an even more effective counter-offensive and he will have to make concessions, or a Nucliar world war will begin. No one knows.
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Racer X NZ
A suggested read for all parties

By Prof. Richard Falk, Prof. Joseph Camilleri, and Dr. Chandra Muzaffar
https://www.globalresearch.ca/call-peace-all-who-care-about-humanity-planet-future/5795651

The Ukraine conflict is inflicting death, injury, displacement and destruction, exacerbating a global food crisis, driving Europe into recession, and creating shock waves across the world economy.

The Taiwan conflict is threatening to escalate into outright war that would devastate Taiwan and turn East Asia into a powder keg.

More troubling still is the toxic relationship between the United States on the one hand and China and Russia on the other. Here lies the key to both conflicts.

What we are seeing is the culmination of decades of gross mismanagement of global security. The United States has been unwilling to accept, let alone adapt to, the rise of China and the re-emergence of Russia. It remains unwilling to break with outdated notions of global dominance – a legacy of the Cold War and the triumphalism that followed the collapse of the Soviet Union.

A global power shift is taking place. The West-centric world, in which first Europe and then the United States held sway, is giving way to a multi-centric, multi-civilisational world in which other centres of power and influence are demanding to be heard.

Failure to accept this new reality spells immense danger. A new Cold War is now in full swing, which can at any moment mutate into a hot war. In the words of UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, “humanity is one misunderstanding, one miscalculation away from nuclear annihilation”.

Even if nuclear apocalypse is averted, discord between nuclear armed states inhibits cooperative problem-solving, the provision of global public goods and an effective and independent UN system.

To rise to the challenge we need a coherent, sustained and multifaceted response by governments and international institutions, inspired and driven by an ever watchful and engaged civil society. Several steps suggest themselves, some immediate, others longer term.

The first steps must aim to end the conflict in Ukraine and defuse the tensions over Taiwan. More substantial efforts are needed to foster a framework of cooperative coexistence between the United States, Russia and China – an essential building block for peace across both Europe and Asia.
Quote from Racer X NZ :A suggested read for all parties

I completely agree with everything, it depends more on the United States and the West in general, what will happen next. This is if Putin does not use nuclear weapons first.

Quote from Racer X NZ :Even if nuclear apocalypse is averted

With the exception of the term "Nuclear Apocalypse".
I think it's a myth, there will be no nuclear winter, and so on. the power of nuclear weapons is probably greatly exaggerated. And I have a greater fear that after the use of nuclear weapons NOT for lethality. Yes, there will be many deaths, but there will be no destruction of humanity. There will be an understanding of its power, and the deterrent factor disappears, and the age of the wars will begin, as it was before nuclear weapons and even more.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Ah shit, here we go again. I see you don't burden yourself with complicated thoughts..
How does the politics of specific people speak about the whole country? What does all the individual peoples living in the country have to do with one grandfather who has lost touch with reality? According to this logic, does everyone in the USA suffer from insanity? Do the people of Finland like to have parties?
The government is not equal to the country.

Oh you can predict the future.. Cool. Who will win the Soccer World Cup and with what score?

In your opinion, is this the only mistake that the West has made? Is it just bad Russia spoiling everyone's life and the West and Ukraine is doing everything right? If you have such a way of thinking, then everything is very bad.. in your head.

How funny it is that in the periud when the left-liberal agenda of anti-fascism is operating in the West, which leads to pogroms and fires in cities, the inadmissibility of cultural appropriation, cancell culture that impose bans on speech, break people's lives because of jokes or irony. And the film industry is already sliding into crisis. At the same time, they show bad Russians on TV in news, movies and shows. Just everywhere. After all, we need bad characters.. who should we portray as villains? Europeans? Noo, they're ours.. North Koreans? China? Black? it would be racism. Oh, yes, exactly! Russians. It's always the bad Russians who are to blame. And in all mass movies and TV series, bad Russians are to blame.. That's the kind of hypocrisy policy (In a broad sense) that gets into people's heads..

Yeah man, we're just bad Russians, don't think it could be anything more complicated.. We're just bad Russians who only know what to drink vodka and ride bears, playing the balalaika in one hand and shooting AK47 from the other Rofl

Hello, as first, i didnt respond as i dont follow this forum that closely.

1. Russians have all the power to stop Putin. They dont. Use the power ..he is nothing without peoplw. He is just a senile 70 year old grandpa...as you rightly agreed already. I dont agree with you in that people can't change leadership of country. People always did that... Russians just need to find bravery to do it. Government is a representative of a country, and i sure do hope all finns party and are as cool as ms. Marin...like her very much.

2. I hope Croatia wins it. I can't predict the future, but i know the strength of humans when they are pushed to the edge. And i believe. If Russians would believe Putin can be disposed off, we wouldn't be talking here.

3. we are talking about russian ukraine. Who invaded who? What does it matter the west?

4. No matter how many jokes you do, you cant erase a fact that in 2022, government russian people voted for is waging a war and invading countries.
Quote from NumberTwo :No matter how many jokes you do, you cant erase a fact that in 2022, government russian people voted for is waging a war and invading countries.

I'll start from the end. (btw, point 1 and 2 basicly is same thing, but i get it, need more points..)

Voting... haha, you have jokes too..There is no voting in Russia, it is an authoritarian country, do you know what it is? Any numbers in "votings" that leaders need will appear here. Do you know something about the Belarusian protests 2020? It's the same thing.

I'm joking because its a pretty hilarious that just as I argued with a Russian with brainwashed of state propaganda on the one side, I will also argue with a European with brainwashed same way with left-liberal propaganda on another side. And these positions are equally ridiculous.
It's a pity, but for some reason people don't want to think with their own heads and compare different sources of media, but instead choose one and stop thinking.

Quote from NumberTwo :we are talking about russian ukraine. Who invaded who? What does it matter the west?

Here is an example of falling under the influence of this propaganda.
You are retranslating an absolutely flat and simplified picture of the world, where there are no complications and reasons. This is an absolute misunderstanding of the situation and cause-and-effect relationships, as I said earlier. Putin has no excuses, but there are reasons to do what he does. These reasons are mostly related to the West. Not only me, but other users (no russians) have already discussed them in this topic. You may not know them, you may not accept them, but this does not cancel them, and the fact is that Putin is really motivated by these reasons.

Quote from NumberTwo :Russians have all the power to stop Putin. They dont. Use the power ..he is nothing without peoplw. He is just a senile 70 year old grandpa...as you rightly agreed already. I dont agree with you in that people can't change leadership of country. People always did that... Russians just need to find bravery to do it. Government is a representative of a country, and i sure do hope all finns party and are as cool as ms. Marin...like her very much.

but i know the strength of humans when they are pushed to the edge. And i believe. If Russians would believe Putin can be disposed off, we wouldn't be talking here.

Another example of the same propaganda, "why don't the Russians hold rallies and overthrow the government? Let's give them more sanctions so that they better understand that Putin is bad and it is necessary to overthrow him..." It's so ridiculous..

I understand that this is the first thought that comes to the mind of a European who has democracy and liberal freedoms. Does this European know that there are other societies? Where is no democracy and liberal freedoms. Has he read George Orwell 1984?..
Has he ever wondered why there is no overthrow of power in North Korea or China? To answer this, you already need to think for more than 2 seconds..

Maybe because liberal democracy and authoritarian dictatorship are not the same thing? Maybe he will try to understand how state propaganda in Russia has been trying to play on people's emotions for decades and believe in what they should believe? All the votes are forged, everyone knows about it, about carousels with buses of state employees who need to put the right ticks, about stuffing the bills, about counterfeiting by the verification commission. many people in Russia know about this.. Maybe because as soon as people take to the streets, a huge numbers the "Rosgvardiya", the police and the riot police immediately arrive which , which does is beat and squeeze into many police buses everyone who is there. And people have been in prison for months just for being in that place at that time. And people gets in jail for several years for actions like - raised the visor on the helmet to a policeman, threw an empty plastic coffie cup, tried to get out from under the hands of the police when they were taking you to the bus.. These are all examples of actual cases. All official buildings are guarded by the military in huge numbers and special troops with weapons who are ready to use it if someone gets too close. In addition, no one knows the acual location of the top leaders of Russia, it is constantly classified if there are no official meetings. There are rumors that Putin hides in special bunkers during rallies. All that changes any protest in Russia is the occupancy rate of prisons. Protest leaders (even a small ones) are killed, forced out of the country, or jailed for long terms.
And if you think that in prisons in Russia prisoners are treated the same as you have in Europe, then this is not so. If the investigator, or the jailers, need information, or they need a confession that you didn't do, or they're just bored - Violence, torture, rape, is a common thing in our prisons. And not just with jailers, they use other prisoners for this, they create better conditions for them and do not subject them to violence, they are called "activists" and it often happens that for some prisoners, torturing and raping other people is the only way out not to be raped and tortured yourself.

So..Imagine yourself in this situation and let's explain to me, a Russian under an authoritarian dictatorship, how to conduct protests in such an environment and how exactly and what exactly will they lead to?
This is rather joke ( but in other hand, try to read between lines and actually see, what is happening with us... although... slowly...lol )

...but...There are 3 Superweapons in the world, which they all would destroy everything, especially freedom:

Nuclear Weapons
Propaganda
Finnish Government ( PERKELE )
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :This is rather joke ( but in other hand, try to read between lines and actually see, what is happening with us... although... slowly...lol )

...but...There are 3 Superweapons in the world, which they all would destroy everything, especially freedom:

Nuclear Weapons
Propaganda
Finnish Government ( PERKELE )

Mate, (see my earlier post)

1 & 2 absolutely right.

3 however, the Finnish people will get my vote.

You have the first war vs Russia ( The Winter War) and then the second Continuation War, but do try to remember that the Fin's aligned with the Nazi's vs our allies, the Russians, during WW part 2, the continuation war.

History is a subject well worth studying.
you lost my respect of not able to get my joke .
I have respect from anyone on this forum ???
Sweet !!!!

LOL, perhaps I did get your joke, however all I did try to do was educate the 'Great Unwashed Masses' about actual history.

Bringing up people who worked with the Nazi's against the Russian's, who appear to be today's Nazi's, seemed to me to be something I couldn't help pointing out.

That's probably why I have no respect, everyone hates history. Wave

Tends to be a bit awkward.....

Do watch the links I posted, they give a great historical overview. Shrug
Quote from Racer X NZ :I have respect from anyone on this forum ???

Rofl I just noticed that people don't really like abstruse people who trumping links to long articles or write long texts to explain the reasons (like me) People like simple and short answers.

You have my respect. It is always nice to talk to a person who understands the historical process and looking at the bigger picture.

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :you lost my respect of not able to get my joke .

I may not have understood it correctly either, but is it about the danger from joining NATO?

If this is so, then I do not think that this is a strong threat specifically from the of Finland government. Although this is certainly an escalation of the conflict.
Aleksander 124 is the provocateur.Do not mind him.
Quote from sarcus :Aleksander 124 is the provocateur.Do not mind him.

What? And where did I provoke someone? only you? Big Eye
Провокатор - и точка.

Provocateur, full stop.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG