The online racing simulator
The administrator s name is Vitas in LFS
Quote from Daniel564 :yd7qwyd87dyashcuahugdqw798dy798asyxqwu9cuckmkzxnczxm<,nc

I really love these posts really! While things may get heated, with mental pain, agony, full of hatred and things we do not want to see... I do not know about you guys, but I find this kind relaxing and turns me on with a laughter and shining smile... regardless if this is really needed or not.

EDIT: Not that I encourage people to do so, this must only happen naturally... with no single inspirations given in.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I really love these posts really! While things may get heated, with mental pain, agony, full of hatred and things we do not want to see... I do not know about you guys, but I find this kind relaxing and turns me on with a laughter and shining smile... regardless if this is really needed or not.

EDIT: Not that I encourage people to do so, this must only happen naturally... with no single inspirations given in.

Anytime baby Heart Cool
-
(johneysvk) DELETED by johneysvk
Hi! Can i get unbann please? there was a collision once, but it was accidental.
Hello everyone can someone unban visma because its my account and he dosent know how to drive so please unban visma or at least tell me how long is my ban for
Thank you
Quote from Arnelis32 :Hello everyone can someone unban visma because its my account and he dosent know how to drive so please unban visma or at least tell me how long is my ban for
Thank you

how can you play licensed server with demo account?
It just shows like that i have a s3 licence
Can you just check how long till unban for visma
Quote from SupPah :how can you play licensed server with demo account?

Quote from johneysvk :(X) doubt

The good old witch hunt spirit again.
Guys, why do u even care ? what do u want to prove ? you're on a mission for god ? Why not clean ur own ass first ?

@Amelis32: Vimas was banned 12h for targeting and crashing on purpose.
Hello. Losing control, my car was thrown into the oncoming lane. And other driver on a big car just crashed to me and pushed me, dragging 150 meters along the oncoming lane. He didn't give me a chance to reverting by myself to my line just drove on me. This situation got angry to me. I made a revenge and after that they write me "report". After my answer that this was my ravange I got ban less then minute.

Is that mean that who first write a "report" will automatically get imunite to chance to be banned?
@sunchaser

I did not see the crash. But I saw the tchat.
That crash was probably a mishap and even if it wasn't, a revenge move is not the best answer.
Next time, when you feel bullied, please report the bad guy on the live tchat, an admin is probably online.
Your ban length is 12h, no big deal, try again tomorrow.
Здравствуйте! Я допустил ошибки в круизе, и не заметил предупреждений в чате. Вину признаю полностью. Пожалуйста, дайте возможность поиграть. Или же скажите, когда кончается мой бан?
Очень нравится ваш сервер! Он лучший.
hello does anybody know why i got banned i was just drifting in the roundabout
Hi,me again!I got banned for no reason beacuse i was drifting with my friendsShrug.This server was my favorite.Thumbs up
I got banned by my name bc my name was "homobhopic" but i remember when my friend put that name without my permission and i did not know how to change it and today i was in the server and then i just got kicked and now when i try to join i just have text that says "Host refused Connection" so can you guys help me?
there's someone on this server using my name as well, it is not me.
-
(HuntRally) DELETED by Scawen : tone it down or receive a ban
-
(HuntRally) DELETED by Scawen : tone it down or receive a ban
unban me then about tone it down
I got banned without any warning. Can somebody unban me <3
Quote from zygis150 :I got banned without any warning. Can somebody unban me <3

Obviously, you didn't get banned in this server (Just a ride), because it's for S3 licensed players. Where did you get banned, if they used the voting system to ban you, it's probably a 12 hours ban. This thread is specifically for the server named Just a ride. Cheers.
lmao next server
-
(driftenemy11) DELETED by driftenemy11
-
Unban request (Kypcia) DELETED by Kypcia
WAS ALWAYS LOYAL TO RULES AND NEVER DONE ACCIDENT ON PURPOSE, AND AGAIN WAS OVERTAKING CAR AND SMASHED TO OTHER CAR, SAID SORRY BUT STILL GOT BANNED, WOULD BE GREAT IF ADMIN REMOVE BAN PLEASE AS IT WAS ONLY SERVER THAT I LIKED AND PLAYED REGULAR...
ACCOUNT: mouseleon1
Nick: Joseph.s.v
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM BAN
Maciek
Hello. Unfortunately I got banned 5 days ago at "Just a ride" server. I was caoused an accident and got ban. I'll be appreciate if Admin could cancel my ban Smile
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Quote from mouseleon1 :WAS ALWAYS LOYAL TO RULES AND NEVER DONE ACCIDENT ON PURPOSE, AND AGAIN WAS OVERTAKING CAR AND SMASHED TO OTHER CAR, SAID SORRY BUT STILL GOT BANNED, WOULD BE GREAT IF ADMIN REMOVE BAN PLEASE AS IT WAS ONLY SERVER THAT I LIKED AND PLAYED REGULAR...
ACCOUNT: mouseleon1
Nick: Joseph.s.v
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM BAN

I get that you're annoyed, but try not to write in all-caps. It doesn't help at all.

If you are banned and wish to get unbanned, send a ban appeal on their discord Thumbs up
https://discord.gg/EqZqETZ2DK
Hello! Admin i'm MERAK, the server of Just a ride is so cool, and i got banned yesterday and i don't remember what just happened, i think because sometimes i forget and doing wrong way, because i used to drive right path, so i apologize and thanks for understanding i hope you unban me
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG