The online racing simulator
Quote from Kaizaka :Bugatti Veyron anyone? :P Who can complain about 252 mph, with a new sprint circuit from Paris to Berlin(Moreso because of the song i have on :P)

One could complain about the weight of the car..
Maybe there should be a 4WD version of the XR, considering how remarkable close the XR series looks like a Starion. It should have an even larger engine, maybe a 2.2 liter. A larger turbo and maybe anti-lag should be in there too.
Hovercraft
There are 4WD rally versions of Starions IRL. It's no surprise that Mitsubishi's Ralliart division engineers chose it, since it's close to ideal (almost 50/50) weight distribution makes it a very agile rallycar.

One can only hope that LFS would include such a type of car someday.
All the FIA GT cars!!!!!!!

I mostly think at:
- Ferrari F430
- Ferrari 360
- Ferrari 550
- Maseratti MC12
- Aston Martin
etc...
Some clasic american V8 (Ford Mustang, Dodge Charger,...)
RB4 is good. Its looks like Supra with 4*4 from Impreza but slower. I like 4 door sedans with 4*4 (impreza, lancer,..) 0-100kph 4.5sec, 250kph, 2.0 turbo.
Or stronger (cup) version of RB4. This can looks like this: Wide and powerful.

Race trucks - This can be interesting racing. They have limited top speed (150kph) and very fast acceleration.
Truck like team buggyra can be very interesting.
Buggyra:

Race with trucks:
This is extremely random.. and you guys are proberbly gonna think.. how stupid can this guy get, but heres a car i wanna see...

What do you get when you cross a shifter kart or a superkart with a LM prototype class car? a small mini prototype!!

It would be awesomee!! faster then a superkart,

-manual transmition not pedal shifters, gear stick.
-say a 250cc motorbike engine or possibly 500 (over power)
-weighting in at about 200kg
-top speeds at 250kph/150mph
-would be about 1.5-2m long

i donno.. it would be amazing being in 1
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
seems kinda stupid but i think a 4x4 would be quite good to have for rally cross, if there were a set of extreme off road tracks designed it would be quite useful,

like i said a stupid i dea, but its opinion
I would like to have winged warriors.

"Don't think I'm Richard Petty, or Bobby Unser
or even Al Unser, it's all Indy 500 when I run around
You know it, I come with the fluid like Jackie Stewart"

Attached images
RP70sprbird18.jpg
or a hummer style 4x4, humemrs rock
how about a awd vehicle that's able to keep up with the LRF class?
id definaltly like to see some champcar and indy cars. that would be awesome
Mario Toyota Racing has some great car ideas, which I would also like to see in S3.
Why not give us a drift car
They are already planning tp put dragsters, karts nad trucks into the game.. Why not give the drifters a proper droft car with good drifting tyres and so on.

Would really like to see a serious drift car in S3.
Quote from jarre :They are already planning tp put dragsters, karts nad trucks into the game..

Where in hell did you get that info? lol

Just because it gets suggested 10 times every day, that doesnt mean, that it is worked on.
A 'proper' drift car is a normal road car. Like an XRT. 'Drift tyres' are high grip road tyres. Like potenza RE-01, Advan neova, etc. illepall

What's with all the drifters requesting 'special drift cars' and 'special drift tracks'??? Jesus Christ, everything that is drifted with or drifted on in real life is just normal every day stuff!! Okay, drift specials may have hydraulic handbrakes, MAYBE they have more steering lock but that's it. Oh and in D1 they have shitloads of bhp. You can drift with a stock 200SX. illepall
Just give me a closed wheel V8 racecar that has about 500foot pounds of turque, about 550BHP, and weighs about 2500 Pounds. If I get that I will be very very happy
Please, just fix the rallycross tracks and get us some proper 4WD rally machines.
Quote from Jamexing :Please, just fix the rallycross tracks and get us some proper 4WD rally machines.

Please, just ADD rally tracks and get us some proper 4WD rally machines
Scrabby, you've perfected my statement to the T.
thats why i'm here for
Okay forget about the dragsters ans so on.

And I know drift cars are stock cars that has been tweaked. But so is most race classes aswell... D1 cars has different suspension, different tyres, more steering lock and yes, more horse power.
Why is everybody so against drifters? Draggers have got their special track so why can't the drifters get their?
Quote from jarre :Okay forget about the dragsters ans so on.

And I know drift cars are stock cars that has been tweaked. But so is most race classes aswell... D1 cars has different suspension, different tyres, more steering lock and yes, more horse power.
Why is everybody so against drifters? Draggers have got their special track so why can't the drifters get their?

autocross+autox editor
Quote from Scrabby :autocross+autox editor

yeah, now all we need is it to be bigger and be able to place more objects.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG