The online racing simulator
1990 F1
(50 posts, started )
while working on final fix for the Tyler i slowly started to work on the next one, the Russel, based on the Larousse LC90 this one have a Lamborghini V12 engine, cant wait to try it

oh wow lol, never knew that existed ^^
new update released, reworked interior smoothing and new higher quality mirror model

also added 1 another new skin ( i experiment with Substance Painter for skin so it look a bit better now )

more update on the Russel LC90, body is finished

i will also have a surprise soon that is not an F1 car, i ll create a new thread soon Smile
1993 Tyrrell 020C replica skin with most original logo's.

Enjoy!
Attached images
1E796A_Tyrrell-020C-3.jpg
added 2 new skin to the mod

Credit to Cholover7 ( rocklan here ) for the first one

also i slightly edited aerodynamics, check update 20 in the changelog
pushed another update due to a mistake i made, check version 21
Very nice skins! Don't get me wrong, but please add plain skin back.
Thanks ! Unfortunately i cant add them all back due to the 9 skins limit, but what i can do is adding 1 default skin back since im at 8 skins on 9 and then you just click new color and you ll be able to create yours 🙂
added the default skin back as you wanted, update released Smile
Excellent!
Havent posted earlier but the Russel is now in the editor, materials are done, now i start to make it driveable

some progress

default skin, suspension, frame, engine, and all the detail is done

now it just need a good base setup, sound and its ready for a first upload, probably by tomorrow i will push a first version

wow, count me in !

back to the Russel, i started the first skin Smile

Quote from Eclipsed :For those willing to give this car some run,tuesday you will have your chance!

Just for the record, you can rewatch the race with the car from my point of view:

One of my favourite cars in simracing period! Awesome work!

The only thing i would take a look at is the steering rack. It's very slow at the moment.
Quote from terga :One of my favourite cars in simracing period! Awesome work!

The only thing i would take a look at is the steering rack. It's very slow at the moment.

thank you ! im kinda busy with my company so i dont have the mind to come back at LFS modding for the moment but i will for sure fix that and finish the 1990 season
after being busy for a very long time i finally have some times to spend to continue this project, i started the next F1, based on the 1990 AGS JH25

me and you images
In vr i can't see the road :/
Quote from NENE87 :In vr i can't see the road :/

Wich car are you talking about ? The Russel ?
-
1990 skins (elpalmerian0) DELETED by elpalmerian0 : moving this skins to another threat
Can you do number 12?

1990 F1
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG