The online racing simulator
20th Anniversary!
(149 posts, closed, started )
My god, time flies by! Big grin

I recall hosting a 10-year Anniversary Event back in the day on the 18th of August, haha!

Happy birthday LFS! Big grin

Happy Birthday LFS!

Amazing! Excellent job!
We are all looking forward to the new updates.
Happy birthday LFS!
#29 - CV95
Happy birthday Live for Speed!

All the new content looks absolutely amazing.
Happy Anniversary to LFS and congratulations to the Dev team.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday (again) :)thanks for realise this amazing simulator!
Thank you for creating an incredible simulator that for me is one of the best if not the best in every aspect.
You have created something that no one has yet created a simulator with great physics and always attentive to what communities are asking for.

Proof of this is the huge and perfect work they are doing with new updates and I'm sure they will be hugely successful.

Thank you so much Scawen and Eric you guys are amazing 💗
Can't believe it's been 20 years. Many congratulations.

Thanks for making this game what it is and has been, a huge part of my growing up was spent playing it, and for always staying faithful to your fanbase.

I will keep following your progress for as long as I can.
Amazing update! I am yet to find anything that gets even close to the tactile experience I get from LFS. The much awaited physics and tyres update is further progress in my favorite aspect of the game.

Also congrats on 20 years in business. That is a serious achievement by any messure. Well done to the team and the community supporting the project!
Congrats on 20 years of LFS. Looking forward to what the future brings!
(thanks for the preview screen shots!)
Happy birthday LFS!
Happy birthday LFS, congrats on 20 years. Glad to see LFS is still worked on, such a special simulator.
Thank you for the new screenshots and clips, looks promising NodThumbs up

EDIT: rephrasing and thanks
Happy birthday to LFS and thank you for your hard work, it definitly contributed to a lot of hour/day/years of enjoyment and learning on my side!

I still remember me at 10 years old starting on 0.5V back in 2006, not understanding a single thing of what I was doing yet spending hours trying. Looney

This game follwed me though a good portion of my life, helped me get my drivers license to learning how to drift or drive hard (before doing it in real life), from keyboard to gamepad, to shitty 20€ wheel to a full blown simrig.

Nowadays it's still one of the first thing I install on a fresh OS install, even before my browser of choice Big grin

Looking forward for the next 20 years ! Na-na
Happy Birthday! LFS
Happy anniversary gents!
Thanks for the many, many ours of enjoyment and unwinding your game has given me over the years.
Long live the LFS!
Now the question is : where is @Degats for the comparison screenshots of South City ? Omg omg omg
Quote from Flotch :Now the question is : where is @Degats for the comparison screenshots of South City ? Omg omg omg

Probably still trying to download them all. Those pages are slower than I've sen from other update threads.
Great to see the new footage! The new tracks look like fun.

The slow-motion video mentions the FZ50 but the RB4 is in screen, might want to change the title.
Quote from illegal :Can't believe it's been 20 years. Many congratulations.

Thanks for making this game what it is and has been, a huge part of my growing up was spent playing it, and for always staying faithful to your fanbase.

I will keep following your progress for as long as I can.

Well said!
Congrats on the 20year anniversary.

I remember 13-14 years ago when I couldnt wait to get home from school and connect to our server. I still talk to the friends I made in this game years ago. Cant say that about any other game.

Thanks
-
(Aleksandr_124rus) DELETED by Scawen : img tags for attachment that doesn't exist (maybe has been deleted)
Happy Birthday LFS!

And just to be clear. Is this the first time the community has ever heard about Bancroft Autodrome and Fairfield test centre!?
As a bonus gift, i'll release the info here that i've been given a license to use name logo and model name for the Saab 9-3 Mk. 1 by Saab AB. Mod is beingdeveloped behind the scenes and more info will come soon.

link to dev. thread : https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/99976-Saab-9-3-T16-4x4---Saab-9-3-Viggen

Hope you all like the news and Thanks again to Scawen, Erik and Victor to enable me to do this and allowing the community to expand the options to add quality stock/Race cars.
Attached images
Saab93-1.jpg
Saab93-2.jpg
IMG_2234.png
5AA5E643-53EF-4A61-91BA-99CD6589EBA9.png
Quote from gu3st :Probably still trying to download them all. Those pages are slower than I've sen from other update threads.

Big grin , server being busy. Btw, no link to download them all yet at https://www.lfs.net/screenshots ...@Victor ?

Quote from miata :Happy Birthday LFS!

And just to be clear. Is this the first time the community has ever heard about Bancroft Autodrome and Fairfield test centre!?

Indeed, that's a surprise ! @Eric : Can you share some size regarding those environments ?
This thread is closed

20th Anniversary!
(149 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG