The online racing simulator
Alpha 147 GTA V6
Working on a busso powered but face-lifted Alfa Romeo 147 GTA mod. Idea is to utilize the newer body style but give it a GTA drive-train. Currently have the exterior model, suspension and drive train almost where I want it. Thinking of naming Alpha 741 GTA, or would that be too obvious? Big grin

Attached images
147 mod.PNG
Nice preview Smile !
Lookin' good Thumbs up

You could use the BETA name like the Beta 65 mod ( I supposse you could contact the author of that mod to see if he has any problems using the name prefix ), and names like Beta 714 AGT or Beta 714 ATG to name a few examples.
Cant wait to drive it! Big grin
also yes i agree use Beta name due to Alpha would be very weird tbh
also just a Idea could you make this the Autodelta one or Make a Autodelta one with 422bhp
Quote from snowdog2001 :also yes i agree use Beta name due to Alpha would be very weird tbh
also just a Idea could you make this the Autodelta one or Make a Autodelta one with 422bhp

Forced induction may come later in a different itteration of the mod, along with the original GTA body.
-
(Benzinass) DELETED by Benzinass : Irrelevant
Seems as though the shell was pirated and reuploaded as free use. Will do more thorough checks next time and reupload with a legal model.
Quote from Benzinass :Seems as though the shell was pirated and reuploaded as free use. Will do more thorough checks next time and reupload with a legal model.

Ah that's unfortunate, but i hope you can find a legal Model as fast as possible!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG