The online racing simulator
Who has myspace?
(43 posts, started )
Hey not everyone takes myspace scene emo pics on myspace. I pride myself on not having pictures like that. i would post my link but i dont know it and gave up caring about myspace along time ago. I feel proud to say i had myspace before it was scene (and anyone else notice full of emos?) but yh anyway ranty thing over.
Quote from XCNuse :they should change the motto for myspace to:
"My own space to sell weed and drugs worldwide"
which.. incase you didn't know already lol myspace is indeed the worlds largest drug selling 'place' (since.. drugs are not usually sold in a place, but rather from person to person)

LOL the concept of buying drugs online
"[opens bag] Hey WTF, this is oregano! Quick, leave negative feedback, that'll show him ..."
littering and.. littering and...... littering and........... littering and...........
littering and........... littering and........... littering and smoking the reefer

lol i need to watch that movie again (super troopers)

the snozberries taste like snozberries!
I really dislike MySpace. How it shot up into being really popular, hell if I know, but the place is shitty, to say the least.

Poorly done, and people with huge backgrounds, horrible personalized sites that are poorly coded, and to top that off some annoying music to slow your browsing down even more. I really don't understand how such a crappy site has been so great. There have been much better alternatives in the past, and even ones right now.... and I hope MySpace either dies off as a one-time fad, or gets better somehow.

So obviously, no I do not use MySpace.

http://www.myspaceiscrap.com/main.php
Another making fun of myspace site: www.myspaceisgay.com

But I agree, most of the people that use myspace are:
1) Emo
2) In a band
3) "trendy" people who are actually mucking forons
4) All of the above.
MYSPACE IS A PILE OF S**T. tbh, whats the point? i made a myspace account to see what it was all about, but i just cant see the appeal. its just a hunting ground for self obsessed arrogant teenagers. imho. illepall
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Another making fun of myspace site: www.myspaceisgay.com

But I agree, most of the people that use myspace are:
1) Emo
2) In a band
3) "trendy" people who are actually mucking forons
4) All of the above.

Come to mention it, I don't have a myspace but my mate's band and my other mate's band have my spaces. The first one's song on the site is, er, interesting.

Other than that, most bloggers and myspace (et al) users are egotistical little tossers.
Removed.
i h8 myspace >_< i found a bunch of old aquaintances from highschool and even middle school on there.
I have a Mysapce account. It's Myspace.com/Mypub/Mypint/mytab.com.

it's amazing how many people you meet on MyChair.com in MyPub.com. People leave me messages with MyBarmaid and I can rely to them through the technological marvel of MyPen/MyPostit/BackofBar dot com. And the video and audio feeds are out of this world. Although after a bit of MyPint.com the two can become slighty overwhelming and a tad confusing so a visit to MyBog/MyPub.com is needed to calm everything down again. And you never know if your lucky you can indulge in a bit og MyDrunkNewFriend/Shagging/Carpark.com. best cyber you will ever have.

So if you want to visit my Site come to MyFarFromTheMaddingCrowd.com/FriarsPassage/Oxford/England=TimmyattheBar&makemineapintthankyou.

Dot

Com.
funnybear defo needs to be sent to pluto.
Quote from XCNuse :littering and.. littering and...... littering and........... littering and...........
littering and........... littering and........... littering and smoking the reefer

lol i need to watch that movie again (super troopers)

the snozberries taste like snozberries!

"Now to teach you boys a lesson, Officer Rabbit and I are going to stand here well you three smoke the whole bag."

"Please no."

"Please yes."

"****ING PIGS!"

"Mother of god."

I haven't watched it since my brother died as I was watching it when I was told. :/
Aww mate. My sympathies.
My space is owned and operated by Rupert Murdoch, who also owns a number of UK newspapers. The guy is big, he's got a big influence, and it's getting bigger now he's building an emo myspace army to do his evil bidding.
well i love myspace and am happy to admit it!

I use it to keep in touch with old friends as its reliable and easy to use. (most my friends are nubs!) sorry for bringing back this old thread that all of you will hate but oh well learn to love it and me!

http://www.myspace.com/ricco666

*edit* also i don't find myself fitting in any of the categories
1) Emo <---- nope, but i don't mind them they can be rather funny sometimes
2) In a band <---- i think i'm the only person out of my friends not in a band
3) "trendy" people who are actually mucking forons <--- i'm by no means trendy
4) All of the above. <---- obviously not

so HAH! i'm a myspace degenerate!
When you have girl friends, you kinda are forced to make one, I'm sure this will be like xanga, it will come and go and I'll delete this one too just like xanga after it gets old. Already is actually, I see it as more of an American thing to do. Meh tried to make it cool!

http://www.myspace.com/mshs_swimmer

Who has myspace?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG