The online racing simulator
Dirt Oval Racing, The last missing piece to LFS
This amazing game we all love playing covers all aspects of racing. except one, Dirt oval. This is a major form of racing popular in multiple nations With multiple divisions and cars. The United States is littered with dirt tracks and even major corporations like NASCAR are now taking part.
The ability to build tracks from dirt would open a world of opportunity for not only dirt oval but all sorts of offroad motorsports. I know that would be a big ask. possibly there is a simpler solution that could be implemented. I Beleive this, especially with the addition of Mods, would open LFS up to a whole new market of racers! Please consider,- DatBoiTom Thank you!!
sure !! generally, more dirt track config missed for serious rallycross races organisations
#3 - Racon
I've got all kinds of grass layouts over on PiranMOTOGrassRacing, but no small ovals. The closest is Rony's, but it's probably bigger than you're looking for. (!v to vote layouts)

I'm happy to host any layouts you make, there's some good grass places in WE if you can find the right patch of lumpiness. I could maybe transplant one of the old banger ovals onto grass Wink

EDIT: Clean racing on Grass and Street servers! Not everyone knows PM does anythign other than DD Wink
The one I made is 600m long (0.39mi in case you need in weird distance units) 4 lanes wide and has some minor dips and elevation. It's not a perfect oval as it has 4 corners,each slightly different,yet the best line is one smooth slide around each 2 turns,quite a challenge with powerful RWD cars. It's layed out in Westhill's grass area (despite being green,grass kinda provide similar grip levels as dirt),if curious,you can get it when downloading this attachment: https://www.lfs.net/attachment/247669
I'm with this movement, that and Sprint Cars/ Dirt Late Model. Also we need an asphalt short track fr, idc everything can be fictional asf but we need to make this happen!
#6 - Gunn
+1

Though I think Hill-climb will be the last missing piece.

Dirt Oval Racing, The last missing piece to LFS
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG