The online racing simulator
Quote from r3zp3k7 :I'm working on a dashboard, but I face some difficulties when swapping sides. Everything is fine, but my dashboard lights are going reverse. Speedometer isn't, but signal lights are. Can't find why.

Example photo is attached.

In my case dashboard works well. It is made as separate attachment and set as "swap sides but don't flip".
Mappings are also separate. Car built as RHD.
Yea, the problem was that they we're two separated mappings. Thanks fellas.
Ok. New issue. I'm having issues with Vehicle Transporter (DBBAD8).

Uploaded an image of the collision mesh.

Cars start flying away, when they reach the red spot, but its a straight line.

Any ideas, why this might occur?
Attached images
VehicleTransporter.png
Quote from Flame CZE :There is Scawen’s explanation of a similar bug, maybe it’s the same reason https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1972895#post1972895

Yea, this definitely explains the flatbed with cabin issue.

Stranger part is that this doesn't happen on flat vehicles, just on the ones with cabins.

So I kinda imagine how the collision rays work and will redo my mod collision mesh.

Thanks Flame!
I tried to download my own mod via "download" button because I lost files of it and this error appeared
By donwload my own mod I meant the LFS Editor files.
Attached images
moderror.png
Hi, I would like to ask two questions about the LFS editor:

1. The first question is about a combined tail-light which also works as a brake-light. It works on cars like the UF or the XFG, which do not have a third brake-light. Is there a way to define "combined" tail-lights with an additional third brake-light?

2. The second one is about mirrors. Which parameters do affect their default setup? I had tried adjusting mirror mappings, but could not reduce default blind angles in my mods.
Quote from versiu :I tried to download my own mod via "download" button because I lost files of it and this error appeared
By donwload my own mod I meant the LFS Editor files.

Can you try again please?
And how about now?
I have a problem with some mods and I don't know how to fix it, the skin mapping is inverted in LFS

in the Editor is correct, when I open the LFS the skin is inverted on the sides

Attached images
S15ERR.jpg
s15err2.jpg
Quote from henricat2006 :I have a problem with some mods and I don't know how to fix it, the skin mapping is inverted in LFS

in the Editor is correct, when I open the LFS the skin is inverted on the sides

If u switch to Right Hand Drive in game it will be like in editor. For some reason after editing model of this Silvia it flips skin texture with switching steering wheel side.
Quote from versiu :If u switch to Right Hand Drive in game it will be like in editor. For some reason after editing model of this Silvia it flips skin texture with switching steering wheel side.

I separated the sides as an attachment and it solved the problem, but I'll keep trying to solve it in other cars without having to do this.
I made a bridge. Long story short. Added weight to it and it started going underground at some road positions.

Does the road have weight limits?

NEVERMIND. The object doesn't have a ground collision mesh. That's why it's falling. Obvious.. pfff.

Update 1: I tried box collision mesh, 10 tons weight, but it keeps falling underground. Maybe because it's a bigger object and usual mods? Any ideas? Uploaded an example image of a location, where this occurs with the Two-way bridge mod.

UPDATE 2! There is some kind of a size limitation. I made the bridge smaller and it doesn't fall.. Soo, we can't make big stuff? What's the size limitation and can it (the limit) be planned for a larger scale objects in the next LFS update? (uploaded a second picture with much smaller bridge)
Attached images
lfs_00000720.jpg
lfs_00000721.jpg
Is there a way to force s_clock cutout to be ALPHA? I need the MFD with D(rive) and since there is no D, I think it might work if I stack all of the gears on 1 place, but for that I need it to be ALP.
Is there a way or nah
Triangle mode shows tris only from selected lod. But point mode shows vertices from all three lods.
Spoiler - click to reveal

This not only confuses work, also changing one lod leads to changing another, for example: duplicate triangles from lod2 to lod3 > using "fuse to green" to reduce lod3 tris = points from lod3 and lod2 fused synchronously. How to make visible and selectable points only from current lod?
Thumbs upSOLVED by Flame CZE
Attached images
lod1-lod2.gif
There is a little workaround:
- go to the LOD that I want to hide points from
- select all points in point mode
- press "hide selected"
No matter which lod I choose, Modeller always shows all the points. Thus, regardless of the active lod "A: all" selects literally everything Shrug
Ah yes, my bad. The way is to select all triangles and then click “select connected points”, then hide those.
How to load LOD2 from file? when I try to load with LOD2 selected the the main object just gets replaced.
Quote from Flame CZE :Ah yes, my bad. The way is to select all triangles and then click “select connected points”, then hide those.

Thank you!
Quote from Benzinass :How to load LOD2 from file? when I try to load with LOD2 selected the the main object just gets replaced.

1 Load *.obj with lod2 (it will replace everything and became main object)
2 Save that main object from Modeller (mesh editor)

3 Load whole Vehicle again
4 Place triangles from main object to any other than first layer (must be empty)
5 Add "new subobject"
6 Load saved subobject from (2) by subobject > load

7 "merge into main"
8 Go to main object and select all triangles from first layer (that's why in (4) you need clean first layer - former subobject moved to it and now it's easy to select only lod2 triangles)
9 "add to : lod2"
10 remove lod2 tris from lod1
quick question, how to toggle fogs in game? I see the option to assign them in the editor, but no clue to to active.
Quote from Benzinass :quick question, how to toggle fogs in game? I see the option to assign them in the editor, but no clue to to active.

There is no such option currently,I assume they are in editor as future extension possibility.
What does ctrl+i do in lfs editor?
On both the modeller and vehicle editor it shows image not loaded in the bottom left corner, but in the modeller it makes the whole screen gray, in the vehicle editor the floor turns grey.

Mods Technical Assistance
(391 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG