TAZ07 CLASSIC
(10 posts, started )
TAZ07 CLASSIC
Vehicle mod: TAZ07 CLASSIC
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/28A9A0

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :One of the most popular russian car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The Lada / VAZ-2105, 2104 and 2107, collectively marketed as Lada Riva for right-hand drive models (in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand), the Lada Nova in Germany, and by multiple other names and markets,[2] are a series of compact sedans of the Zhiguli line-up (Fiat 124-based cars), built by Russian car manufacturer AvtoVAZ (formerly VAZ). Introduced in 1979 in the Soviet Union, and progressively introduced to Western European and global markets from the early 1980s, under the Lada brand, they were sold as saloons (2105 and 2107), and station wagon (2104) versions.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - R-to
-
(manyman44) DELETED by Scawen : offensive avatar
Number plates of terroristic organisation - this should be changed
Quote from Emilien_Shreder :Number plates of terroristic organisation - this should be changed

show to me, where says that the LPR is a terrorist organization? you wrong- go to stir up political discussions and ethnic conflicts elsewhere.
Quote from simon11111 :show to me, where says that the LPR is a terrorist organization? you wrong- go to stir up political discussions and ethnic conflicts elsewhere.

LPR - is unofficial self-named region which occupies part of sovereing country of Ukraine, supported by Russia government and currently involved in russian attacks on Ukraine. So no, I'm not wrong - LPR and DPR are terroristic and separatistic organisations, they are not recognized by any civilized country of the world.
Quote from Emilien_Shreder :LPR - is unofficial self-named region which occupies part of sovereing country of Ukraine, supported by Russia government and currently involved in russian attacks on Ukraine. So no, I'm not wrong - LPR and DPR are terroristic and separatistic organisations, they are not recognized by any civilized country of the world.

I repeat again - no politics in this thread, get out of here, I'm not going to change the model because of your political illnesses
Quote from simon11111 :show to me, where says that the LPR is a terrorist organization? you wrong- go to stir up political discussions and ethnic conflicts elsewhere.

The Luhansk People's Republic, also known as the Lugansk People's Republic is a self-proclaimed breakaway state located within Ukraine, designated as a terrorist organisation in Ukraine. It is located in Luhansk Oblast in the Donbas region, a territory internationally recognised, with the exception of the Russian Federation, to be a part of Ukraine. Luhansk, the territory's largest city, serves as its capital. The population of the republic is approximately 1.5 million people. The current head of state is Leonid Pasechnik.

The LPR declared independence from Ukraine in the aftermath of the 2014 Ukrainian Revolution, along with the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) and the Republic of Crimea. An ongoing armed conflict with Ukraine followed its declaration of independence. The LPR and DPR receive humanitarian assistance from Russia. According to NATO and Ukraine, Russia had also provided military aid to the rebels, a claim that Russia previously denied.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhansk_People%27s_Republic

Go and support terrorists elsewhere
You can colour the door handles black.Would looks better.

You can remove under the fender.Also would looks perfect.

You can remove the eghoust. Looks too bad.
Attached images
lfs_00000007.png
lfs_00000008.png
lfs_00000009.png
One thing I noticed: When using the non-bumper config, the front license plate stays floating
Attached images
lfs_00000015.jpg
Quote from simon11111 :I repeat again - no politics in this thread, get out of here, I'm not going to change the model because of your political illnesses

Do you actually live there?

TAZ07 CLASSIC
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG