The online racing simulator
MRcRX Survey
Hi,

After a fun 2022 season i would like to post this survey to get information on what your thoughts where on the championship and what you would have liked to see improve/worked on.

hope to hear back from many of you guys!

happy summer vacay all!

https://forms.gle/KBvmpnF7xDCMdBQP9

Survey closed, results posted below.
MRcRX – 2022 Survey results

The first part goes over the ideas behind the championship, most people liked the idea of a mod car purpose build for RX.

the layouts looks like they need some work still, but that’s being worked on within the limits of what we can do at the moment.

The format was pretty much the standard RX format prior to 2012, and will stay on for any sucessive championships hosted.

The broadcast was good, i would like to once again thank the SBTV team for their hard work and support, hopefully with the automated insim, we won’t require more breaks during the broadcast.

The communication went wrong from my side mostly, i hope those that stuck around through the championship noticed the improved way of communication. I will continue to strive for more open and clear communication.

Sadly without any physics update or better RX tire, we can’t run longer distance races in a safe manner, the heat-induced grip loss becomes to high to race safely for 5-6 cars on track. Plus heat races are a lap shorter than the finals, on wich i base my laps/track on.

Most of you liked the amount of races in a season, some want even more. For next season the races will stay at the same amount, might do a non championship FE6 round. But I'm mostly limited by the options of possible RX tracks that can be made in LFS on the current layouts available.

Most of you liked the variety in the tracks/layouts, this will be taken on for a next season of MRcRX. I will try to put a bit more variety in the layouts, but most tracks will go on to next years calendar with minor tweaks and changes.

It seems like most of you want more option for cars to choose from, this is being worked on behind the scenes and will bring updates on this part at a later date.

It looks like the broadcast was well liked, i hope to have the support from SBTV for any future season that can be organized.

Many of you didn’t attend more than 2 races, and i hope a new timeslot could solve those problems, Sunday afternoon is a difficult moment to reserve for multiple events. I will explain more down below.

This one is pretty self explainatory, and i hope i can welcome you all back for another great season in the future.

It seems like most drivers want to keep the 6 round championship, in total are a minority to drivers that want a 4-5 round championship. This will be put to a definetive vote before next season will start.

This one is a very important one, and in light of the votes we can see here, most drivers want it to be in a later timeslot, which will be taken forwards towards the planning of a next season, but in regards to team championship FBM Saturday, for our Team only Sunday evening will be viable.

What would you like to see in the future edition of MRcRX?6 antwoorden

more races, less time between races

-this will be hopefully solved by automated insim. But total races will stay the same, only driver increase can the amount of races.

XF GTi Rally w/o resctrictions as a main car ;p https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/69B052

-Sadly XF GTi Rally is build for rally and not rallycross, if the author makes an RX version of the same performance as the Schancke T16, this could be possible.

Definitely more cars

-In progress.

More variety of cars/models on the grid and more drivers

-Cars/models are in progress, drivers is not something we can control.

1 round per week. I find it easier to remember and it might improve attendance. Less powerful class of RX car(s).

-Will be taken into consideration, the less powerfull class presents problems with the server slots. But could be looked into

Hopefully more cars on the line, maybe even some of my teammates if I can help it

-Cars are worked on, your teammates, you’ll need to convince yourself.

Opinions on the Mod itself are devided, as a medium is was good but not great. Sadly any other improvements to that mod is above my skill level. If someone wants to help make it look better, they are always welcome.

Any comments about the Schancke T16 mod vehicle? 4 antwoorden

Was fun to drive 😉

-Thank you, i love to drive it as well.

Prone to understeer and the model is a bit crude, but nothing serious

-This comes from the low weight above the front drivetrain, considering this is a mid- engined car this is to be expected physics wise.

Equal length top and lower wishbones aren't good idea because it will lack camber gain.

-This is because in RX you don’t want camber gain, this would increase friction/tyre wear more than you want, but there is a small difference put into the suspension.

Well built

-Thank you for the compliment.

I’m happy to see 4 people became more interested into Rallycross and nobody lost any interest because of our championship.

Anything else you want us to know? :)5 antwoorden

Try to not change stuff mid-season unless absolutely necessary (I feel like the change of the car mesh between the races that required new skins did put some people off). Same with moving the events around (clash with F1 can be easily prevented in advance when creating the calendar).

-The model was my mistake, and from here on out, no changes to cars are allowed from me or other Mod-makers while the championship is running. The changes to the calendar where due to personal reasons, for which i apologize, and some timezone differences which i overlooked while putting the calendar together.

Thanks for sharing your set before every event. It really helped a lot to make the racing closer. Hope to extend my podium streak next season and maybe even score a lucky win. Also I demand LG-mies in the commentary box 😀

-It’s no problem to share a setup, i want a competition and not a 1-man horse race. I wish the best with your podium streak. Regarding LG-Mies that’s for SBTV to decide, but i can’t imagine Pete would be against some company in his booth.

It was fun ;p

- I had fun myself.

Good summer!

- Same to you!

pls MRcRX 3 😊

-No information available yet. Check forum for possible future announcements.
Attached images
MRcRX_Q12.jpg
MRcRX_Q11.jpg
MRcRX_Q10.jpg
MRcRX_Q9.jpg
MRcRX_Q8.jpg
MRcRX_Q7.jpg
MRcRX_Q6.jpg
MRcRX_Q5.jpg
MRcRX_Q4.jpg
MRcRX_Q3.jpg
MRcRX_Q2.jpg
MRcRX_Q1.jpg
Attached files
Document2.pdf - 634 KB - 104 views
Quote from timdecnodder :
-Sadly XF GTi Rally is build for rally and not rallycross, if the author makes an RX version of the same performance as the Schancke T16, this could be possible.

I feel like I need answer to that.

If u unlock default intake restrictor it have similar power to Schancke and it also have rallycross body option. Many rallycross cars are converted rally cars ;p
Attached images
400.jpg
Quote from versiu :I feel like I need answer to that.

If u unlock default intake restrictor it have similar power to Schancke and it also have rallycross body option. Many rallycross cars are converted rally cars ;p

The problem is more to get same performance with more power and less df. You’ll need to match tire life and handeling on top of that, it’s soundseasier than it is
This thread is closed

MRcRX Survey
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG