The online racing simulator
Ok thanks for your feedback.
I will finish the 'layout' topic and look at these issues.
For the speed, it's the information from outgauge. I think it's the vehicle speed as nothing is specified in the doc (for wheel speed, Scawen would have indicated "average" or "max/min" of the wheels I think) but it should be easy to test in a sandbox or on the roof.
The mouse cursor won't hide. I've tried Shift Z etc but can't go away no matter what i do. only when Insim open Frown lol
Sometimes the *fuel laps remaining* gadget stop working mid race, almost run out of fuel
Quote from Ayoub2016 :Sometimes the *fuel laps remaining* gadget stop working mid race, almost run out of fuel

yeah, also the time predicts Confused
Quote from SpEeDy A-M :yeah, also the time predicts Confused

Yeah some gadget just stop working, noticed that when there grid if big and when people join the spectators
Quote from SpEeDy A-M :yeah, also the time predicts Confused

yep,

the outgauge part (speed, RPM) continues working though.
Same
ok, thanks for your feedback.
I have indeed outgauge in a separate thread (and it seems to be the same on the LFS side - durng tests, I managed to freeze outgauge info coming from LFS by pushing the graphics to full in VR, LFS then logically prioritizes its other computations by not sending outgauge anymore).
I'll look into predict and fuel. I think that some problems are corrected in the "layout" version currently being tested (but other bugs may have appeared because predict and fuel in layout mode are quite complex).
Sorry for the long delay for this new version to come, because of the complexity of this last version and my current vacations.
That's very cool to hear ☺
hello, any updates ?
Hello,
I think I have some great news but...
... you'll have to wait a little longer! (time to come back home from vacation and test on my "real" computer and then test a little with the team)
Courage for the wait, I think it's worth it
woohoo looking forward to it Smile
Hello !

Here is the new version of Detect&Monitor including 2 big evolutions.

The 1st one concerns the management of layouts (much better but still needs to be done). It is nevertheless the 1st addon - it seems to me - managing predictions and gaps between splits ! (I hope it works correctly because not the most tested evolution of the 2)

The 2nd evolution, more important and more complex, concerns the recovery of information directly in the memory of LFS, thanks to the LFS team for this agreement!

Advantages

- Potentially more data available
- Faster and less consuming

Disadvantages

- More complex coding implementation
- Data sometimes very hard or even impossible to find (depending on how Scawen has modeled it ;-D)
- With each new version of LFS (new executable), all memory addresses are modified and to be searched again (which cost Lazy's life I think)*

* Outgauge is thus no longer necessary on the versions for which I have identified all the memory addresses (only 0.7D for this new version below)
A connection to Outgauge will only be made for "unknown memory adresses” versions (Unlike Lazy, Detect&Monitor should continue to work but with some information not displayed e.g. engine damage)

1.2.0.6 - 20220830
[Fix] Can be launched from another directory (regispicanco/sHiFt3R issue)
[Improved] stability
[Improved] performances
[Improved] Prediction on layout
[Improved] Ahead/Behind on layout (but bug when changing position, provided by insim only when splits/finish line is crossed)
[New] LFS Memory reading
[New] New info tracked (tyres, engine damage, clutch slip, etc.)

[Edit1: There seems to be a problem with the file on the Google Drive side so here it is directly here :]
https://kingofice.go.yo.fr/Detect&Monitor.zip
[Edit2: Your antivirus can identify the file as dangerous since it reads in the memory of another application. One of our testers had the problem and it was sometimes the case with Lazy I think]

Have fun !
That was some great news to read, i cannot wait to try it
Just a question are some tap now won't stop working when people spect during a race
Quote from Ayoub2016 :That was some great news to read, i cannot wait to try it
Just a question are some tap now won't stop working when people spect during a race

I had corrected this... some time ago! It should still be ok.
hi, can't seem to launch the new version, installed by coping files over the old one and adjusted cfg according to the readme file.

crashes with following error:

Attached images
Capture.PNG
Just because LFS is not launched ?
LFS is running while i launch the app

edit: i had renamed my executable, renaming it back to LFS.exe seems to do the trick
Thanks for the great work!
Today i raced in the FM GTi Thursday, and i used the app, it worked so perfectly and way better than the previous version, i really loved the new addons that give us much more info to the driver, but i noticed to widgets were froze after like 5 laps or so (Tyre wear gadget and tyre temps) but everything else worked normally.
I think this can help : https://files.fm/u/xx8y5ngd5
ok thanks for the log file (I got the mpr too for testing).
Loving the new Updates!

also, is their a easier way to hide/turnoff addons?

Tried clicking addon and then unticking visible/name etc and won't turn off Frown

overall amazing work thank you Smile
Quote from SpEeDy A-M :Loving the new Updates!

also, is their a easier way to hide/turnoff addons?

Tried clicking addon and then unticking visible/name etc and won't turn off Frown

overall amazing work thank you Smile

you sure you had the correct one?

it shows XX when it's selected, worked fine for me

"Monitor" - your time engineer ( © KingOfIce app )
(221 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG