Ohh yes you making the 1.5L V6 turbo
how many polys you at?
#8 - terga
#9 - terga
Some more pictures of the work so far.

Back at work on this thing Big grin
Just as wild as it should be!
looks really good excited to try it once its done Big grin

Putting finishing touches on the dashboard.

Do you think you would be able to add traction control for mouse users please?
What a great mod!
cant wait to smash because of skill issue
Quote from subUwU :Do you think you would be able to add traction control for mouse users please?

I know the car is pretty much impossible to drive on mouse, but adding TC would cause issues in case someone organizes races with the car. If you want i can send you the car with the tc enabled.
yes please that would be very appreciated Big grin also great mod
i could'nt find it in the mod list though, has it already been released?
Here is the review thread: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/101287
It was already accepted but seems it was then set to private because it is still work in progress.

he, I only just noticed the livery actually says "Joe Mama's Special" Na-na
so how would i be able to add TC?
i know this is a lot, but would you be able to also lower the engine power just a bit, for realism
Quote from subUwU :i know this is a lot, but would you be able to also lower the engine power just a bit, for realism

You can change the power yourself with intake restriction. You can add tc by loading the car in lfseditor.

It's qualy spec by default and it is realistic. Since refueling was banned back then i will leave it to any race organisers to ban refueling. I will set the tank size so that a race distance will require an intake restriction that takes the power down to around 800-900hp. It's either that or i have to upload 2 separate mods, which is not ideal.

since I'm new to the game, I don't know how to move the file from lfs to lfs editor
Quote from subUwU :since I'm new to the game, I don't know how to move the file from lfs to lfs editor

I sent you a pm.

Altus 69B
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG