The online racing simulator
FZ TOPLIVO - An FZ GTR modified as a hypercar for the street!
Interior changes: I've made a custom screen thing. Not much, I had to move some points because the texture was buggy and looked like those curved Samsung screens. I've also moved the manual gear knob down to make it like an automatic gear knob / those things modern cars have to navigate the system. The dashboard is modified to have more gauges and have separate indicators. I've also changed the steering wheel to be a bit bigger as I'm thinking of adding buttons to it in a future update.

Exterior changes & specs: No noticeable exterior changes, a much, much bigger engine, more aerodynamics to accomodate to the high speeds and power (because it's not just fast in a straight line).
Top speed on default setup: 515 kph = 320 mph = 143,05 m/s

(I'm not including a photo of the car as it pretty much looks like an FZ GTR)

Steering changes: In order to make it more comfortable to drive and closer to what real-life high-end cars usually are, I made it so it turns the wheels more (60 degrees, for those tight turns in the city) with less steering wheel action (400 degrees steering wheel turn)

(Toplivo means fuel in Russian)

I tried not to make it too overpowered, and it's still probably slower than the drag cars, but it's a car made for cruisin' so yeah. I also tried making it a constant acceleration towards the 500 kph top speed instead of a super powerful acceleration at the middle and then very slow acceleration on the 490s, but with the turbo I put in the car I can't make miracles as turbos are notorious for being specific about the rpms instead of even power distribution.
Attached images
Captura de ecrã 2022-07-04 105519.png
Captura de ecrã 2022-07-04 105537.png
Captura de ecrã 2022-07-04 105921.png

FZ TOPLIVO - An FZ GTR modified as a hypercar for the street!
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG