(6 posts, started )
XR1 PROCAR
Vehicle mod: XR1 PROCAR
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/BB5775

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :XR1 PROCAR by Ivan CSX Studio

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hello again,

Another creation by my, is based on BMW M1 Procar (that's why the car having name as it is)

equipped with 6cyl that singing until 9k rpm with 5speed tranny H-pattern shifter, it could provide exhilarating drive experiences, especially this car now have the engine moved further back, giving some sport or even racing handling to this well-known car among LFS users, thanks for my friend Martin18 that helping me tuning the suspension further so the car would act as how it should be

slick tyres sets are meant for race, but I put Road_super also as simulation of Intermediate tyres, and/or for Street surface like South City, or maybe youre a cruiser users? then this car should be cool to ride with hahaha

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Dude!!! I love this car, with a few setup tweaks it turns into such a well balanced machine. Good job, really good job Smile
My only gripe is the exhaust, it looks a bit out of scale compared to the rest of the car, other than that I LOVE IT!
Great job! I've just found this and I love it.

I'm a big nub with editor, but I would like to see a road legal version, with a 2.0 litre turbo from XRT, also interiors from XRT.
some of the dashboard textures are mirrored.
for example the text on the switches and the red "E" of emergency shutoff.
(I only tested in lefthand drive.)
The Mod is really great but a diffrent steering wheel would be much better Smile
This car will be featured next Monday on Cesav 22.15 CET @ Kyoto Ring National (KY2). Feel free to register and join us!

XR1 PROCAR
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG