ANTHWAINE JR
(25 posts, started )
ANTHWAINE JR
Vehicle mod: ANTHWAINE JR
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/8A9261

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :JDM Car Spec

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :With 0 to 100 km/h (62mph) in 5.4 seconds, a maximum top speed of 167 mph (260 km/h), a curb weight of 2731 lbs (1275 kgs), With Tuned Inline 6 cylinder engine, Petrol motor.
This engine produces a maximum power of 312PS (301 bhp - 209 kW) at 7800 rpm and a maximum torque of 367 Nm (298 lb.ft) at 6500 rpm. The power is transmitted to the road by the rear wheel drive (RWD) with a 5 speed Manual gearbox.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Super voiture de drift et très beau son moteur
Hello anas, I like your mod, it is well made. I have one request though. Can I make a winterbeater/shitbox version of this car?
Quote from Kanker_aap :Hello anas, I like your mod, it is well made. I have one request though. Can I make a winterbeater/shitbox version of this car?

if it's going to be public, then yes u can talk to me in discord if u want the Files because i turned derivatives Off
Intings#8639
Pourquoi avoir baiser la puissance ? Moi j'aurais aimé en avoir un peu plus dommage
this car is great for drifting but it makes unnecessary downforce you should fix it
Quote from thibkut21 :Pourquoi avoir baiser la puissance ? Moi j'aurais aimé en avoir un peu plus dommage

I only made HP from 329 to 309 that was a huge reduce
Quote from E U R O B E A T :this car is great for drifting but it makes unnecessary downforce you should fix it

yeah i made it kinda High and somehow it helps with smooth drift Handling, i tested without the downforce it changes it bigtime so i can't remove it for now
Verry good mod, nice updates and good handling. Before patch 14 old sound was better :s
Quote from Sherlockas :Verry good mod, nice updates and good handling. Before patch 14 old sound was better :s

i'll try edit the old a little bit to sound better, if it didn't work i'll just make the Old again
The new visual update is poo, the hood ruins the look so bad :C
please, 35 sidewall.. minimum. the tires look absolutely ridiculous, and the sidewalls get too hot too quickly now. use tire specifications referenced from a real car, please.
Quote from Skyline_Drifter_ :please, 35 sidewall.. minimum. the tires look absolutely ridiculous, and the sidewalls get too hot too quickly now. use tire specifications referenced from a real car, please.

Irl specs, u want it looking like dat?! no way
Attached images
lfs_00000482.jpg
lfs_00000483.jpg
could you pls make inside better?
sorry for a possible error in translation. i'm not saying you need to put the stock tire sizes from the wikipedia page or anything. what i mean is referring to an e36 with 18 inch wheels for the tire sizes. you want your mod to have 18's and that's great, i just disagree with your choice in tire sizing for them.

the current published version of the mod (~024) has these tire specs -

18x9 with 250/25 (i could not find this tire size for sale anywhere online)

18x9.5 with 265/25 (again, i could not find this tire size for sale)

i hope you don't mind me opening the .veh vile quickly to adjust the sizes to these specs -

18x8.5 with 225/40

18x9.5 with 265/35

these are readily available tire sizes that safely fit the parameters of the wheel widths, and fit within the car's arches without issue.

this will provide a smoother steering experience, softer reactions to bumps, and most importantly in lfs, tire longevity. it is merely a suggestion that i hope others agree with, and you take into consideration.

thank you for your time!
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
Yeah sidewalls are like rubber bands lol.

IMO a 17" with a 235/45 front/255/40 rear would fit and handle a lot better, but that has the same aspect ratio of a 235/40 18 front and 255/35 18 rear would be equal in total radius. Car weighs 1180kg, anything wider than that won't really help other than adding extra weight and drag.

Would be really nice to see a Stock "EM36" based on this mod.
Quote from Skyline_Drifter_ :sorry for a possible error in translation. i'm not saying you need to put the stock tire sizes from the wikipedia page or anything. what i mean is referring to an e36 with 18 inch wheels for the tire sizes. you want your mod to have 18's and that's great, i just disagree with your choice in tire sizing for them.

the current published version of the mod (~024) has these tire specs -

18x9 with 250/25 (i could not find this tire size for sale anywhere online)

18x9.5 with 265/25 (again, i could not find this tire size for sale)

i hope you don't mind me opening the .veh vile quickly to adjust the sizes to these specs -

18x8.5 with 225/40

18x9.5 with 265/35

these are readily available tire sizes that safely fit the parameters of the wheel widths, and fit within the car's arches without issue.

this will provide a smoother steering experience, softer reactions to bumps, and most importantly in lfs, tire longevity. it is merely a suggestion that i hope others agree with, and you take into consideration.

thank you for your time!

You are correct, but keep in mind most of modders don't have wheel for lfs, and im sure most modders don't know how to even is like driving car in real life, so we getting what we gettin, that's why xrt is still better to drive than this, no idea who is accepting mods like this, im big fan of e36, even had one sedan, but this mod is like disrespectfull for e36
Quote from anassilverto :Irl specs, u want it looking like dat?! no way

It will drive better on this wheels size than on these unreal tire sizes
I bought S3 only for this mod ,bro I didnt see better than it for drifting , everything is amazing in it
I tried to make some edit on it but they didnt agree Big grin
please if you can make the max for steering 60 and some more power

thank you bro , great job !
Quote from jujek :You are correct, but keep in mind most of modders don't have wheel for lfs, and im sure most modders don't know how to even is like driving car in real life, so we getting what we gettin, that's why xrt is still better to drive than this, no idea who is accepting mods like this, im big fan of e36, even had one sedan, but this mod is like disrespectfull for e36

yeah, nobody asked for your opinion.
Where did this amazing mod go? Can you please publish it.
Pourquoi le mod n'ai plus en disponible ?

ANTHWAINE JR
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG